Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Under Quoted Shipping"

"Under Quoted Shipping"

Mr. Wolverine,

I placed an order for $243.50 of ammo, on Sunday. Shipping came up as $44.50.

Today, I received an email from your sales department, stating:

"As part of your recent order, your were charged $44.50 for shipping. Our Shipping Department, has alerted us that that number is way too low, and is actually $84.50.

We realize that to ask for an additional fee of $40.00, is absolutely unacceptable, so to make up for this error we are willing to meet you half way on covering the shipping ($20.00 each).

Please Advise if you are willing to pay the additional shipping, or if you are wanting to cancel the order."

I have responded to the email, including a comment that I would be posting here, so that fellow CGNers can see how good your company is to deal with, good or bad.

I will update, once I hear back.

Regards,
    BF
    Note to self: Do not have EE posts removed, then immediately re-post the same item, for any reason, as it is against the rules. My humble apologies to all.

They always do it right , i've ordered an aics ax stock , it came with a defect . They offered 3 solution to solve the problem. I'm happy to spend my hard-earned money at wolverine!!

I dealt with very few stores that would do that, most of them would cancel the order.

Seems like a very fair solution. Thats good customer service!
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

CGN frequent flyer crackerbarrel2's Avatar
    They need to stick to the original quote imo.The onus was on them to provide an accurate shipping quote...

Quote Originally Posted by crackerbarrel2 View Post
    They need to stick to the original quote imo.The onus was on them to provide an accurate shipping quote...
    .... x2

Or: "We realize that to ask for an additional fee of $40.00, is absolutely unacceptable, so to make up for this error we are willing to honor our original shipping quote but please be advised the price for identical future shipment would be $84.50" I am sure the client would also post that here and there is an excellent piece of advertising costing them only $40.00

I am always very objective, and will not suck up to anyone. In this case, I believe it would be only fair to stick to the original quote when the order was placed. It is no different than when a store has to honour the price tag on the shelf, or in the flyer, even if it is an Error.

It is unfortunate for the business, yes, but from now I on, I bet they won't have this mistake happen again, and the system will be thoroughly updated. Lesson learned.

Honour the original shipping quote.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    .... x2
    x3...
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    x3...
    x4

Glad this isn't turning into an anti-OP thread

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast