Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424344454647

Thread: Modern Varmint Rifle Updated Oct 14 2015

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    SS or CFW ?
    Seeing as only the stainless barrels are in the country currently we are only able to assemble rifles that were spec'ed with SS barrels.
    No firm date from Proof as to when the CF barrels will be shipped, but it should not be too much longer.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    OK, thanks for the reply.

Now it's going to be even harder to be patient. Knowing that they're just working through the list building the guns.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Since this new thread: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...nts-are-coming!!!! has been posted, it's probably time to close this one...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

hmmmmmmmmm.....
    Last edited by Sgt. Stevie Guns; 02-16-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Any updates? iv gone through every thread for modern hunter and modern varmint and OMG this seems like I finally found what iv been looking for after all my options I'm looking at a 5000 dollar rifle but you get what u pay for....I have 7 other rifles and am hoping this to be my last (yeah right!!) lol seriously though I want something versatile and non restricted yet still gives me the "tacticool" feeling. I found myself Reading so much that I couldn't handle it anymore and had to call and ask a few questions I couldn't figure out, sorry guys I saw a few times that slows down the builds to answer questions to my defence I called at 4:45 just before closing time, the majority of the colours being offered for Cerakoting are under products/guns smithing services on their website in case anyone was wondering what was available. By the way whoever I spoke to today thank you very much! Because of this gentleman I have found the sniper grey colour which I fell in love with instantly. By now I'm sure many of you have received your first models and I'm wondering if you could post up some pics of your builds and some groups at 100 or more yards as well as which ammunition works the best for tight patterns! Hopefully I can get a deposit in on one soon I'm excited just thinking about it!
    Congrats on building an amazing non restricted rifle!

Happy hunting & Safe Shooting

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Stevie Guns View Post
    Any updates? iv gone through every thread for modern hunter and modern varmint and OMG this seems like I finally found what iv been looking for after all my options I'm looking at a 5000 dollar rifle but you get what u pay for....I have 7 other rifles and am hoping this to be my last (yeah right!!) lol seriously though I want something versatile and non restricted yet still gives me the "tacticool" feeling. I found myself Reading so much that I couldn't handle it anymore and had to call and ask a few questions I couldn't figure out, sorry guys I saw a few times that slows down the builds to answer questions to my defence I called at 4:45 just before closing time, the majority of the colours being offered for Cerakoting are under products/guns smithing services on their website in case anyone was wondering what was available. By the way whoever I spoke to today thank you very much! Because of this gentleman I have found the sniper grey colour which I fell in love with instantly. By now I'm sure many of you have received your first models and I'm wondering if you could post up some pics of your builds and some groups at 100 or more yards as well as which ammunition works the best for tight patterns! Hopefully I can get a deposit in on one soon I'm excited just thinking about it!
    Congrats on building an amazing non restricted rifle!

Happy hunting & Safe Shooting
    That was me, and you're certainly welcome.

A lot of the cerakote colours are listed, however not all.

Between these links you can get a pretty good idea of what we have in stock, of course we can special order any cerakote colour, but if you want something weird, there would be a surcharge.

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-47
    and of course the hunter build pictures here
    https://albertatacticalrifle.com/modern-hunter