Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    "This year" as in before the 1'st? Or do you mean 2016? Either way: I need at least 1 pack inside of two weeks...trip coming.

This may 5.11 days will only be an online sale. We start construction on March 15th , so we will not have any room to host the event. But you should still come over to the store

Just curious, is there any chance you guys will be getting a shipment of SOE gear this year at all? I've purchased a few of their products from you guys in the past and really liked both the product and the service and would like to purchase more in the future. Any info you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just wanted to say that when I first moved out West almost 6 years ago I lived in the building on the opposite corner of Dave's Surplus, and I am so happy to see how far the store has come in this time.

And to see how much *more* it's planning to expand is just amazing. Congratulations on all your success. Every time I pop in the staff is just great. Can't wait to see how things move forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
    Just curious, is there any chance you guys will be getting a shipment of SOE gear this year at all? I've purchased a few of their products from you guys in the past and really liked both the product and the service and would like to purchase more in the future. Any info you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,

I am sorry but we will not be getting any SOE products , i am sorry . In a couple of weeks we will be announcing the new lines we picked up at shot show this year.

Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Hello,

I am sorry but we will not be getting any SOE products , i am sorry . In a couple of weeks we will be announcing the new lines we picked up at shot show this year.

Ali
    All good. Thanks Ali.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12