Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update

Update

Hello,

I see that my self or someone else needs to spend a little more time on here. But as some people may already know we are very busy. We are currently looking to hire another 2-3 people. A lot of the staff are working around the clock even after the store is closed just to catch up on daily work that we cannot get to during the day. This year has been our busiest year ever. All of you here have a huge hand in that, and we thank you.

As for our once a year 5.11 day sale. We are hoping to have it in 2016. We had a small setback for the start date on construction for the expansion of the new store. I will post a picture below of the new 8000 square feet store. It was a long road just get approval for this large project.

Now on to the new website. Its working! But now are working on trying transfer over 70.000 sku codes over. Once that is done we will need to do a full count for stock. All this is going on with us trying to do our daily tasks. I my self go home and start my new shift at home trying catch up one work.

I will list the store e mails here if anyone needs to contact us. It will be much easier to contact us by e mail or by phone for now.

Web Sales - web@dstactical.com
    Department sales - sales@dstactical.com
    General questions - info@dstactical.com
    Store number 604-524-5867 , please remember we are on the West Coast.

Thank you again,

Ali and from the rest of the DS Team

Everything you see here will be part of our new store. even the deck for bbq's
    Last edited by Nedla10; 10-17-2015 at 03:49 AM.

bump

I will have most of the day free today.My one day off a week haha. If any of you want to ask any questions ill be happy to reply on here all day today. Ill be catching up on some Homeland,Heroes Reborn,House Of Cards, while i patiently wait got GoT.

Looking forward to the upgraded digs. I spend waaaay too much time over there as is!

D.

BANNED
    Geez, who else is up at 0221 in the morning? Haha, had too much tea, can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Geez, who else is up at 0221 in the morning? Haha, had too much tea, can't sleep.
    im still up. Still working. Working on the new import docs for Ranier.

BANNED
    Looking forward to seeing the shop all done!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Any update on the 5.11 sale day? Need to get a backpack or 2
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Any update on the 5.11 sale day? Need to get a backpack or 2
    Looks like we will have an online sale this year for it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Looks like we will have an online sale this year for it.
    "This year" as in before the 1'st? Or do you mean 2016? Either way: I need at least 1 pack inside of two weeks...trip coming.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast