Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Fake Cans and barrle shrouds

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    I love it. You should post some details.
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    LOL
    Awesome. Looks simple. Are you gonna spray it or anything? Maybe vent it on the end?
    I'd like to strip the finish and annodize it. Vent holes may be added eventually. It's a bit tricky to figure out how to completely strip the flashlight, but there is a lot of useable threaded bits in there. I cut it down about 2", and swapped to a grinding disk to make the muzzle end flush with the shaft diameter. The drills were mostly used as a temporary lathe. As I cut down the flashlight, I lost the threads on one side. That end was just pressed on, using the threads to bind it in place. I used teflon tape on the VZ's threads to help keep the shroud flush with the end of the barrel. The factory thread protector is what I used as the actual mounting point.

I would be interested in V58, M&P 22 and glock 19 versions. Also an AR version that would partially fit inside a hand gaurd (Seekins precision style)

I like fluffy bunnys and kittens
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 01-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    I like fluffy bunnys and kittens
    That would make it a suppressor...and illegal.

Barrel shrouds come back over the barrel leaving the muzzle exposed as normal.
    They only give the appearance of a suppressor with no actual decrease in sound.
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 01-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.

ok ladies I,m going to delete a bunch of these post, to save you all a visit from the RCMP.
    bbb

Anything?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    You opened a big old can of worms here EH! Happily you have decided to Dive Right In ! Gladly there are still movers and shakers hear in the Canadian firearms industry. Thanks for keeping your ear to the gun comunity ( sometimes the mob LOL!) Wants and needs. Hold steady, and stay the course! Tip of hat!

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    You opened a big old can of worms here EH! Happily you have decided to Dive Right In ! Gladly there are still movers and shakers hear in the Canadian firearms industry. Thanks for keeping your ear to the gun comunity ( sometimes the mob LOL!) Wants and needs. Hold steady, and stay the course! Tip of hat!
    We want to do this. It's on the list for sure but we have other long term projects that we were working on before this.
    Like getting some of our ar15 parts back on the market lpk gas blocks buffer tubes ambixsafetys xand barrles
    But again we are working on it

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011