Thread: Volunteering you Guys (and your range) for a Tavor Course...

Volunteering you Guys (and your range) for a Tavor Course...

Zahal.org had a forum open about interest in Canada for running a Tavor Course, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in hosting such an event? The Calgary Shooting Centre has the instructors for the first weekish if November, so they're already set to come to Canada. I started this thread to see if any interest could be drummed up at all, too.

I feel like a kid sitting on Santa's lap and asking for a Unicorn, as I'm sure I don't know the depth of licensing, certification and insurance that goes into something like this, but have you seen the pictures of the Instructors over on Zahal's forum page? That's reason enough for me.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    The range is closed that time of year for hunting season and do you have any idea how much snow we can have here by that time? This type of inquiry is really better served via direct email or better yet a phone call. Also the range doesn't belong to Wolverine Supplies. It is a separate entity, so you would have to contact the board of directors.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I do actually, I live just down the road in Brandon. And I get the private message/email/phone call, I just wanted to see if there was much interest in the local area. I didn't know the range didn't actually belong to you guys or that it was closed that time of year.

I would be in for the course of one ever got set up.

I'd drive out from Yorkton for sure.