Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Support You Sport

Great video, share it on my facebook buy and sell. Hopefully get it to spread locally at least.

CGN frequent flyer crackerbarrel2's Avatar
    Very well done video...

Joined the Cssa, procrastinated since the nfa fell apart.
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

Nice video!!!

Excellent video.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Right there with ya, good video Grumpy!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Hey there Grumpy,
    Some thoughts and observations. I applaud the initiative of what your trying to accomplish and I do agree with you.
    Even though we are trying to support out sport, for an outsider not familiar with firearms there is probably nothing more scary then a man holding a rifle saying lets organize. Haha.
    My grandparents grew up on farms and had brothers fight in the wars. That said we never feared firearms and we grew up around them. We were taught firearms safety early on and I started off shooting a BB gun at phone books in my basement when I was young. The point of all this is people fear what they don't know. Education is the only way to show people how responsible gun owners are taught and all the hoops we have to jump through to get a license. Some how we have to educate the general public. I liked the remark you made that " you don't have like the shooting sport, but don't have to be scared that I am in the shooting sport" well said!
    The last point I want to make is if we are going to put something together who is going to take on the responsibility of leading such a group? Would the NFA show more of a public side as well as political? I don't know. I would nominate you for a public speaker/trainer.

Keep up the good work, we are all in this together. There is no way in going to a single shot rifle! Haha.

One hundred percent with you on this Mr Wolverine.

I would be more than willing to help in whatever way I'm able.

We as firearms owners must coalesce and become of one mind and one United body that will function effectively.
    As wolverine said our focus at this juncture in time should not so much be to ram our point of view down people's throats and change them into pro gunners, but rather try and change the public perception of what and who a gun owner is in Canada and hopefully at least get them to become less anti gun.

We are your neighbors, your fathers, your mothers, your doctors, your lawyers, your mechanics, your school teachers, your police officers.....
    We are firearms owners.
    We are Canadians.

A good battle plan always includes a hearts and minds component and I believe social media is a good place to begin.
    Click, Bang.

CGN Regular
    Weren't the Liberals promising to sign Canada on to EVERY small arms reduction treaty they can find? If that's the case, they don't have to ban anything because our "international obligations" will do the dirty work for them.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Great video. Everyone do what you can. Don't accept defeat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast