Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATE: Group Order of 50 Beowulf Magazines from CanadaAmmo (GTA)

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    I am in for 10 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Excellent idea!

CanadaAmmo sells mags for $30 dollars, and this way you can get it for $28.50 dollars, for a saving of grand total $1.50 per mag.
    If you buy three mags that is whopping $4.50!

Minor detail, gasoline costs to pick up mags from Oakville and back... perhaps more than $4.50 + shipping costs of perhaps $10 dollars?
    And is your time spent driving around worth anything at all?

I think I am getting my order directly from Canada Ammo, but kudos to OP for having an interesting idea...
    Your math is a tad off...

$30 per magazine. Plus tax is $33.90. Then you need to factor in shipping ($25) if you are planning to order anything less than $200 before tax. So unless one is planning to buy 7 magazines, you're automatically adding $25 to get it to your door. Now, given the volume I was able to get from folks and get ready to place an order, Ryan was awesome enough to bring it all down to $25 per magazine. Plus tax that is $28.25 all in. Which, by the way, is now already $5.65 saved per magazine. And with the order as high as it is, is well over the free shipping amount. Buying 3 magazines through this method alone nets you a savings of $16.95. And if you were only buying or wanting 3, then tack on another $25 shipping savings.

Definitely not anything to scoff at, nor more on gas to come and get it. Try to read the updates before bashing it next time.

Thanks for the update.

Still not worth my time and gas bills.

Good luck!

CGN Regular
    So does that mean you're back in stock right away? I'd like 3 but I live in AB so I can't be part of this group buy. Just curious (free bump)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123