Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SAM Thunderbolt = MAJOR major disappointment

I don't think the original poster was way out of line as he as the client has a bought and paid for right to voice his displeasure over a perceived/real problem. Privately funded forum? Its also not a bad idea to publicize problems such as these for better or for worse. The pros of this entire thread are Wolverines reputation has now been further enhanced, (I am btw a multiple purchase satisfied client), and fellow CGN'ers now know to proceed with caution when purchasing this type of firearm. I think a call to Wolverine would have better suited his case, but he did not in any way "badmouth" Wolverine IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Question to Wolverine - because I was highly interested in a SAM thunderbolt myself. Is it possible for you to inspect the product before shipping it or maybe before applying for the transfer to ensure (at least at eye level) that the gun looks good to go?
    Absolutely, we are already taking steps to minimize any future problems. With the poor exchange rate and low margins we loose money on returns, no one wins, its takes months for SAM to ship replacement parts.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Absolutely, we are already taking steps to minimize any future problems. With the poor exchange rate and low margins we loose money on returns, no one wins, its takes months for SAM to ship replacement parts.
    Good enough for me.

I bought a sam 1911 from wolverine. It shot well and no ftf or fte. For the price I paid ($499) i'm not expecting a match grade perfect pistol. IMHO, you have an unrealistic expectation. You need to spend more if you want perfection. Kudos to wolverine for putting up with this.
    Member : CSSA / CCFR / NRA / CPC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234