Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight On the Westore Now!!

The front sight is centered in the front hood, it looks high because that is the way peep sights work.

They are done & on the website now, HERE.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN frequent flyer
    Will you be at the Victoria gun show this weekend?

No, but we will have them at the store.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

The store will have the same limited time introductory pricing discount as the webstore. They are $59 instead of $69, until Nov 11th.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    How much of the target/sight picture does the peep take up? Looks thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    How much of the target/sight picture does the peep take up? Looks thick.
    You wouldn't notice it. The aperture feels a bit like a Lee Enfield: Large, but instantaneous sight picture. You really have to move about to see the protective post hood. Futhermore, it takes up very of the target in compared to the leaf sighs. Only the housing appears bulky in handling, but not in use; and lacks the fragile nature of the old Williams peep sights that go for double the price. Same with the Mojo models that are no longer exported from the US.*

*Someone please pipe-up if that is the case: I am pretty sure there policy changed a while back.

Cheers!

~ Thomas

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    You wouldn't notice it. The aperture feels a bit like a Lee Enfield: Large, but instantaneous sight picture. You really have to move about to see the protective post hood. Futhermore, it takes up very of the target in compared to the leaf sighs. Only the housing appears bulky in handling, but not in use; and lacks the fragile nature of the old Williams peep sights that go for double the price. Same with the Mojo models that are no longer exported from the US.*

*Someone please pipe-up if that is the case: I am pretty sure there policy changed a while back.

Cheers!

~ Thomas
    You have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    You have one?
    Sighted one, prototype and finished model, several times at the store: I am impressed with such a low price and sturdy sight that does not cost the "Canadian tax," of anything coming up across the border.

I do know a CZ 858 one is on the way - which affects me - as I sold off my 2 SKS' prior to these popping up.

...So, I gotta' wait for 'mine' to be ready.

Long story short: No, but I might just have to buy #3, to get this sight.

Easy shooting, and someone can fire the SKS, and leave me my CZ!

Cheers!

~ Thomas

Last edited by diablo_man; 08-14-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Wellll, the cat is out of the bag then, LOL. We have been so pleased with these we have gone ahead & started development of the VZ/CSA Rear Target peep sight as well, still a few weeks away. We will be starting a price discounted preorder list, drop a line to hical@shaw.ca if you want one, no money down needed, just a notification contact list. Make sure you make the subject VZ peep sight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast