Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight On the Westore Now!!

Quote Originally Posted by emmab View Post
    The sight picture is great. Very easy to tell if the post is centered. Haven't got it to the range yet but I'm sure once you have the rifle sighted in, the peep will be a vast improvement. Very solid fit and doesn't look out of place. It was a bit of a bugger getting the original rear sight off but it can be done. Lol. Way better design than tech sights which needed rifle modification and was a pain when time came to clean.What is the size of the set screw?
    6 x 32 go 1/4" in length if you want a slightly longer one.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I gotta say that this sight is amazing. I bought one a month ago, and the sight picture is perfect, it hides the front sight hood so you don't get the two rings confused when you're aiming. It also looks great on the rifle, it's radiused nicely and not bulky at all. Thanks for making it out of steel. I'd like to suggest that you guys post a picture from the rear of one mounted on an SKS to show people the sight picture, they will be really impressed.
    Last edited by mgs121; 12-17-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Come to the store then.......
    Thanks, but no.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Our CZ/CSA version is almost ready. They will be the same price as the SKS peep sight, $69, but we wanted to offer a special CGN price of $59.99 to the first 10 CGNers who want to drop a line to our notification email: hical@shaw.ca make the subject CZ peep & we will give our prior preorders & the next 10 CGNers the discounted price, these will be ready after this weekend, in time for Christmas!

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Just a quick range report on the HC rear peep. I have to say I was very happy with the performance of the sight. After a windage correction and some raising of the post, I ended up with a good 100yrd zero-with a six hold on the target. Shots grouped after and made aiming easier. If you've used a peep set ie AR, m14 etc. you know what that's like. Great addition to the sks platform without having to screw around. Showed others at the range and they were impressed as well. DISCLAIMER I have no affiliation with HiCal but I do spend money there at the regular rate.
    Last edited by emmab; 12-19-2015 at 04:41 AM.
    FireArmsRepatriationTeam
    pacific command..."for the people"

CGN Regular
    too much$$$

I just got this sight for a birthday gift and I just finished putting it on the rifle. Sight picture looks good and it looks great on the rifle, I think it will work well. I am going out to the range in the next few days to try a few new toys so I will bring the sks along and sight it in.

Does this peep sight work with the sabertooth stock? Are you able to get a sight picture with the front rails in the way?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345