Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Group Order of 50 Beowulf Magazines from CanadaAmmo (GTA)

Lightbulb UPDATE: Group Order of 50 Beowulf Magazines from CanadaAmmo (GTA)

Good morning!

In the most recent thread by Canada Ammo about their .50 Beowulf Magazines, interest was expressed in placing a group order for those of us living in the GTA or close to it, to save on shipping and possibly have enough of an order to get free shipping. We are trying to garner as much actual interest as possible, so I ask anyone responding to this be pretty serious about participating in the order. As we saw, they are being sold in groups of 3 and 10. That means based on interest, we may have to combine orders or 3/10 to get to a specific order number, as some of you may be interested in 5.

Having said that, Ryan, I'm not sure if it's possible to add an option of 5 magazines as well? That was we can get to a more precise number if some people want 3, others want 5, and we don't have to try and configure an order to meet demand using only the two options.

Obviously if the order is large enough, the order will start with the larger options to save us a bit of money instead of 3x3 packs or something so rest assured the order will be as economical as possible for everyone.

So again, if you are wanting to express REAL interest in taking part in a mass order to the GTA, let it be known here and updates will follow here as to how the order will be processed. Also, please express your preferred style of paying for this; if you are okay with transferring the money first to put towards the order or if you would feel safer paying after the order is placed. I put this up for discussion also because if funds were contributed first, the order would be for exactly those who want some. If the order is placed first and funds sent later, there is risk that someone may change their mind or their financial situation may change and I am out $90+ and with an extra 3+ mags I didn't want.

So please, discuss your preferences and participation!

Thank you,

Jake

UPDATE:

Through communication with CanAm I have begun to set up an order of 30 magazines. This should cover general demand as only a couple have asked for 5 and the rest for 3. There may be a couple/few spare to which anyone can request from me (of course I will let everyone know exactly how many left over there are). Worst case, they go on EE at cost and I'm sure they'll be scooped up quick.

UPDATE 2:

After speaking with Ryan from CanadaAmmo, we have discussed the cost of a group order of 30 magazines. We have come to an agreement that the cost per piece of an order of that size will be $25 per magazine. That lot purchase will well exceed the free shipping so there will be no extra costs to the magazines with the exception of HST, of course. This brings the total of each magazine to $28.25 flat, dead even, no more no less. So use this as your base measurement for how many you would like and how many you can afford. DO NOT OVERESTIMATE WHAT YOU ARE WILLING AND WHAT YOU CAN BUY. Please be wise in ordering to ensure nobody gets left with a ton of spares and the cost of them as the upfront cost of this order will be hefty.

Prepurchasing with me is up to your discretion. It eases the strain on myself financially and builds trust among you users and myself if we are able to work together to complete this as quickly as easily as possible. Know that no magazines will be given to any members until cash has either been EMT'd to me or a handoff is complete in person at the time of providing you with the magazines; no exceptions will be made.

For ease of use, I will put down the actual costs of different amounts of magazines.

1: $28.25
    2: $56.50
    3: $84.75
    4: $113
    5: $141.25
    6: $169.50
    7: $197.75
    8: $226
    9: $254.25
    10: $282.50

Simply judging by the amount of tabs I have open with minimum interest of 3 and max of 5, I may need to go ahead and order 50... I will get back to you Ryan ASAP regarding a final actual number count as since we spoke this morning I've already gotten 3 more people. I am building a spreadsheet with screen names and I will keep track of everyone's amounts requested and any funds already sent or if you would rather pay in person.

Keep in mind I live in Oakville and I am not going to be driving an hour each way to meet someone wayyy out of the GTA. This is a GTA buy, after all.

Lets get this thing off without a hitch and I will be contacting everyone that has expressed interest by end of day to get final number of mag confirmation now that price has been discussed.

UPDATE 3: So we have reached an order total of 65 as of 6pm, 29 October. Everyone that has been responded to has been added to the list. If you have sent me a PM before the above date and time and I have not responded back, I apologize and please let me know.

Having said that, I am going to have to put a hold on orders right now. 65 mags at $28.25 a piece is $1836.25 total, upfront cost. Now I have had one person prepurchase already which helps. But you can imagine I don't exactly have unlimited disposable income to front any more magazines at this time. Plus, I still have to get 95% of these into the hands of those who have ordered through me and here's to hoping that doesn't take too too long. Lastly, I don't exactly have the space to hold more magazines at my place! Stores are great due to large square footage. Homes, not so much. So to all who have contributed and taken part, thank you. For those still looking, Ryan will be getting much more in during the coming weeks and I URGE you to purchase through him and show him and Canada Ammo your support as he and the company have been nothing short of amazing in handling all of this with me and helping things along.

Again, thank you everybody and stay safe & have fun!

UPDATE 4: Good day everyone and I hope you are all having a good and safe weekend. Needleaa to say my week and weekend have been extremely busy. And to top it off I wanted to wait until I saw the charge on my account to ensure it went through.

Many of you have been asking for updates. Well, as of 2pm on Friday, Ryan and I got in contact and the magazines have been ordered!!! They should take about a business week to arrive at my place.

For those who have pre paid I thank you and ensure you will be the first to recieve yours. Please get a hold of me either via pm or through **email deleted** to discuss payment and pickup or meet up. Thank you to everyone who made this possible and lets do get these mags picked up!
    Last edited by Jacobean; 05-10-2019 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Update

I'm showing out of stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobean View Post
    Good morning!

In the most recent thread by Canada Ammo about their .50 Beowulf Magazines, interest was expressed in placing a group order for those of us living in the GTA or close to it, to save on shipping and possibly have enough of an order to get free shipping. We are trying to garner as much actual interest as possible, so I ask anyone responding to this be pretty serious about participating in the order. As we saw, they are being sold in groups of 3 and 10. That means based on interest, we may have to combine orders or 3/10 to get to a specific order number, as some of you may be interested in 5.

Having said that, Ryan, I'm not sure if it's possible to add an option of 5 magazines as well? That was we can get to a more precise number if some people want 3, others want 5, and we don't have to try and configure an order to meet demand using only the two options.

Obviously if the order is large enough, the order will start with the larger options to save us a bit of money instead of 3x3 packs or something so rest assured the order will be as economical as possible for everyone.

So again, if you are wanting to express REAL interest in taking part in a mass order to the GTA, let it be known here and updates will follow here as to how the order will be processed. Also, please express your preferred style of paying for this; if you are okay with transferring the money first to put towards the order or if you would feel safer paying after the order is placed. I put this up for discussion also because if funds were contributed first, the order would be for exactly those who want some. If the order is placed first and funds sent later, there is risk that someone may change their mind or their financial situation may change and I am out $90+ and with an extra 3+ mags I didn't want.

So please, discuss your preferences and participation!

Thank you,

Jake
    our next order should arrive next week. I can certainly work something out for a large group order.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Regular
    Count me in for 3, or 5, whichever makes ordering easier.

Super Moderator
    Ok.
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 10-26-2015 at 09:16 AM.

CGN Regular
    I'm in.

CGN Regular
    I'm in as well

I am in for 3 or 5 - whatever is required to make this happen. Also - when this is put together - I have no objections to pre-paying.

CGN frequent flyer
    in for 3. I have sent you the PM

2 preferably.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast