Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNW Aero Survival Rifles IN STOCK NOW

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb TNW Aero Survival Rifles IN STOCK NOW

TNW Aero Survival Rifle 9mm
    Available Now From WanstallsOnline

The TNW Aero Survival Rifle is a great option and popular choice of civilian pilots and aircrews, as well as outdoors enthusiasts looking for a companion carbine with more power than a .22LR. Its takedown format ensures portability and easy storage even in cramped boats, aircraft, and trucks, yet the design is rugged enough for use in conditions where other takedown mechanisms might fail. Assembling in just seconds from its disassembled storage state, the very lightweight Aero Survival Rifle is engineered to be quick to get into action and accurate enough to take confident shots on game out to intermediate ranges using a variety of proven 9mm ammunition and extremely reliable Glock magazines. The Aero Survival Rifle is the ideal choice for ranch or range target shooting and makes centerfire marksmanship training affordable thanks to its pistol caliber chambering.

The rifle includes a fixed 4x scope and ring set for use with the railed receiver, perfect for bright light collection and accurate shots as far as you can sling 9mm. Unlike earlier production runs of Aero Survival Rifle employing basic M4 furniture, the current run of Aero Survival Rifle uses pistol grip and stock with improved ergonomics and sling mount options, for superior handling in the field for long periods of time, making it a comfortable and capable woodsman's rifle for any shooter who enjoys the Canadian outdoors. The adjustable length of pull ensures shooters of all statures will be able to find a convenient fit for their stance. The Aero Survival Rifle is non-restricted and is approved for use with pistol magazines, meaning it's 10 rounds of 9mm that can go anywhere you do!

Get yours today from WanstallsOnline by clicking the links below to place your order on our site:

CLICK HERE

We ship for only $10 coast to coast, expedited and insured, so shooters across our beautiful country can pick one of these up in time for fall pest control around the farm or winter survival camping!

I Wish...
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

BANNED
    9mm only?

Expried Business Member
    Yep, just the 9mm available at this point

I'm still waiting for them to have the 22lr up here ... till then I'll wait, glad to see them though.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

BANNED
    nice unit,,but priced in Thureon Defense area,,,,can it compete,,i'm actually looking at building a 9mm Ar,,,but non-restricted would be nice,,

Any colour options?

Expried Business Member
    Just the black models for now.

I see they make a pistol. Are the mags proprietary?
    "Successful outcomes breed bulls**t solutions." - Paul Gomez

“Our main agenda is to have ALL guns banned. We must use whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if you have to distort facts or even lie.” - Sarah Brady

BANNED
    Waiting for .22lr and .17hmr and 45acp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast