Thread: Frog Lube?

Question Frog Lube?

Hello from Toronto.

I'm hoping you group of gunnutz can give me some advise on Frog Lube.
    What do you think about this product?
    Good point / bad points?

FrogLube Solvent
    FrogLube Super Degreaser
    FrogLube CLP Liquid or paste

Is there a better product

I'm just waiting on the store transfer of my Diemaco SA20 and I seen the YouTube spots on this product.
    I like the idea of heating / coating the firearm before using it.

I would like clean the AR15 before I take it to Target Sport range to zero it.

So any advice or suggestion are most welcome!

Roger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hello, welcome to CGN! There have been several gun oil and cleaning product threads and you can use the search feature just above
    the #1 of your post. Some here seem to like Frog Lube while others find it is gummy. There is a Black Rifle section that you can
    look thru, by scrolling down the main forum screen. That is where all the AR15 fans post.

from what ive seen and heard from buddies that use it they all love it. after buying it theyve never gone back to anything else. it also smells good, and its all natural. safe for human consumption lol. incase you get really really thirsty on the range haha.
    if we all used the search function what would we have to talk about-me

Tons of threads on this. My .02
    It works. Make sure it's all wiped off after treating your firearm with it. Ppl who complain about it gumming don't wipe the lube off completely. As it's organic, don't leave it on anything long term for storage, it will eventually go "bad". Better to use oil for that.
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

If used properly frog lube can be very beneficial for your gun, and makes cleaning/maintenance a breeze.
    unfortunately the stuff is very expensive, so use it liberally, and you shouldn't use allot anyway.