Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support Spruce Grove Range Closure Battle

Support Spruce Grove Range Closure Battle

We have donated to this very important fight for gun rights. Even if your not a member...please support any way you can. Phil.

gofund.me/sc7zcagc
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Recieved this from the club today and I will be donating.

The Spruce Grove Gun Club board met October 31st to look at options for the future of the range.
    The board has passed a motion that we will apply for leave to appeal the decision of the SDAB (Subdivision Development Appeal Board, Parkland County) .
    The club has retained counsel to effect this appeal and to explore all the future options of the club.

SGGC is currently petitioning all sources for funding to assist with our legal battle and all donations will be gratefully accepted.
    Donations can currently be sent via EMT to rangemanager@sggc.ca or by mail to Spruce Grove Gun Club 53424- Range Road 273 T7X-3T1

SGGC is committed to keeping the range open. However at this time, the range will be closing temporarily beginning the 9th of November while the appeal is processed.

Everybody please take a moment to think about donating. If the county is able to shut this club down after the club spent tens of thousands to satisfy the county, it could set the ground work in place for any other county to bylaw your range out of existence. i urge you to give if you are able. Sign petitions. Do whatever you can. Ranges all over are being put into jeopardy.

CGN frequent flyer
    A note to all who want to donate, if you go through gofundme.com, they take 5%. If you want all your money to go to the club's legal defense, donate directly via EMT.

Quote Originally Posted by gyppo View Post
    A note to all who want to donate, if you go through gofundme.com, they take 5%. If you want all your money to go to the club's legal defense, donate directly via EMT.
    Who would we send it to? I e-mailed SGGC a few days ago (I'm a former member, was hoping to come back) asking how I could help (letter writing, legal fund contributions, etc.) and never got a reply. Word needs to spread like wildfire. If these hoplophobes can muster up 93 signatures on a petition, us GunNutz can all muster up the price of a box of ammo to help SGGC.
    CPC Member - NFA Member - CCFR Member

Sir John A. on Gun Control: "It might have the effect of disarming the person who ought to be armed and arming the rowdies."

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneJoeCanada View Post
    Who would we send it to? I e-mailed SGGC a few days ago (I'm a former member, was hoping to come back) asking how I could help (letter writing, legal fund contributions, etc.) and never got a reply. Word needs to spread like wildfire. If these hoplophobes can muster up 93 signatures on a petition, us GunNutz can all muster up the price of a box of ammo to help SGGC.
    Donations can currently be sent via EMT to rangemanager@sggc.ca or by mail to Spruce Grove Gun Club 53424- Range Road 273 T7X-3T1
    - There’s only two times you don’t want more ammo: when you’re swimming or when you’re on fire.

I donated $100 and i could really use that $100. If you think because its not your range and it doesn't affect you, it does…..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Didnt this happen to the Onoway range years ago?

Maybe there is something from that experience that will be useful here.

No, Onoway is still open.

BANNED
    I'll see you this donation.

Man, this way of life, sure keeps the credit card movin'!
    Quote Originally Posted by WW2GURU View Post
    I donated $100 and i could really use that $100. If you think because its not your range and it doesn't affect you, it does…..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast