Thread: Sylvester Road (aka Little Iraq) closure?

Sylvester Road (aka Little Iraq) closure?

Was there a month ago and found that road ( right before Davis Lake) was closed ( huge tree on the road) wondering if someone was there recently and road is open? Wanna try some new toys...

Or is there somewhere good place like "Little Iraq" place?

Cheers!

CGN Regular
    anywhere up towards chehalis lake or up harrison west forest service road towards 2o mile bay,up stave lake road,but you need to be up past the 18k marker,jones lake is a good spot for shooting and a little fishing,its a long drive but the scenery is stunning. or go past sylvester road and go straight when you come to the tracks,towards the hatchery.sylvester road is getting very dangerous.last time i was up there some jackass was firing 10 yards off the road parallel down the road. i turned around and beat it the hell out of there and haven't been back since.last spring i was 4 wheeling up there along the lake shore and i swear i heard bullets whizzing overhead.sure enough i go up the hill and around the corner and 4 dumbasses are shooting over the road towards the lake. scary sh#t.
    i'd kill for a nobel peace prize

Quote Originally Posted by MrV00d00 View Post
    Or is there somewhere good place like "Little Iraq" place?

Cheers!
    Anywhere in Surrey.

Thanks Hemifoot for directions. Not first time hearing about Sylvester road as a dangerous place to be there ...

Distance is not a problem, will drive to anywhere

- notyalc:
    Last edited by MrV00d00; 11-05-2015 at 02:11 AM.