Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intoduction

Business Member

Intoduction

Hello CGN,

I posted in Introductions section, so don't want to duplicate, but here's brief info of what I sell and I will start posting separate thread for the individual brands I sell, moving forward.

I specializing in BALLISTIC EYE WEAR.

I carry at least 20 models that meet a Mil-Spec (Ballistic) rating... I believe that's more than anyone else in Canada. Another that meet or exceeds the Ansi Z87.1 rating...of which, all eye wear products include this rating on my site.
    I have 100 models in stock and ready to go, with mix of shooting style glasses, multi-lens kits, goggles, sunglass designs (some also multi lens kits).... Great for any use really !

Brands: Wiley x & Revision Military (plenty in stock from these, and ESS (special order on this one, at the moment).
    Many customers already told me they love their glasses and surprised of the clarity and sun blocking abilities (depending on model).. I find that even though they allow clarity view outwards, surprisingly, they still do great at block the sun.

Since starting this off, I went to Shot Show and I've also added:

TRU-SPEC Apparel (High quality stuff, as good if not better than 5.11) - And various items are in stock, like pants, shirts, shorts, tac vests (clothing type), softshell jackets, back packs.. caps & boonie hats.

Pro Ears (best hearing pro on the market) - various models in stock... these have 3 & 5 year warranties on 300 & gold series (on electronics - more than any other brand)... and these electronic models are 25 - 30 NRR ... Yes, that good of noise control in an electronic muff ! !

traser H3 tritium watches (Swiss made & some mil-spec models-special order at the moment, but will bring i a bunch if I see there's a demand), further note, many watches claim Swiss made, as the rules behind that is not as strict as you'd think, but traser has higher % of it's parts and manufacturing process done in Switzerland, over other companies. Also, traser's sister company is the inventors of tritium inserts !

Ridge Foot Wear (Quality tactical boots - special order as well...some stock to come soon). I wear one of these boots myself and so far they're great.. Lots of cool features in these too !!

Check out my sight and grab some cool apparel for the winter season.... And please don't hesitate to ask me any question.

My prices are competitive, despite the lower Cdn $ rate.

I look forward to servicing you all !!

Cheers,

Stavros
    www.opaextreme.com
    sales.opaextreme@gmail.com

ps.... I can also order any item from the list of companies below (not 5.11, as I'm hearing it's not as good as TRU-SPEC, which is my featured brand)...special order, but delivery would not be too fast, as it'll have to come with larger order from me.... but none the less, an option for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-04-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: to modify more, so it's not exact same post as my introduction forum post.

great to see you here as a Dealer!

BANNED
    Great need Revision parts from time to time

Business Member
    Thanks Simon.

and Silverfoxdj, no worries, just let me know when and what you need.

Business Member
    Nice to see few folks starting order already... I look forward to servicing ya'll good folks !!!

Can you get electronic ear plugs?
    Looking for a set for a while now can't find anyone selling them over here.

Business Member
    I can get them.. Pro Ears has one model.. I don't have any experience with them... but I believe they need to be fitted, so not sure if can just order them like that from U.S. for you.... I'll look into this and get back to you.
    There's another company I met at the Shot Show, but I wasn't impressed with the quality of that, so I did not go with it..

I just checked then out on their website and at $1400 it's a little cost prohibitive.....

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I just checked then out on their website and at $1400 it's a little cost prohibitive.....
    There's also this option: http://www.proears.com/Behind-The-Ear-Amplifiers

There are other brands out there, but I don't carry them, nor do I have much feedback on them....
    there was one brand at shot show, that weren't pricey at all, but when I tried them on, was not impressed at all... and chose not to carry them, even though they offered to drop ship direct for me, so I don't have to pre-pay and stock any... sorry, didn't like them, so they're not extreme quality, then they're not OPA Extreme product... . whatever you do, google reviews on any brand before deciding...

Good luck !

Business Member
    So far, considering I don't have a banner, I've had few orders come in. Thanks to those who ordered for that !

I'm slowly updating my website, with product info, adding newer info, and updating the drop down windows for being able to choose size, etc...
    Thanks for the warm welcome and wishes, and I'd greatly appreciate letting all your family and pals know about my website, as not having a banner, will take forever for members to learn I exist.

Cheers,
    Stavros
    OPA Extreme

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast