Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Boots - Total 20% Off !!! - Few Models

Business Member

Tactical Boots - Total 20% Off !!! - Few Models

Hello

Here's an Extreme quality Footwear product !!
    Ridge is not a larger name, but I compared them with others at the Shot Show, and found them to make a great product, w/ tons of features built in to them, but at reasonable prices.
    These are mostly in stock, and as Special Order Items, or can be dropped shipped to you.

The Ultimate Zip are under $200 for a top of the line boot... line up from $109 - $195... other quality brands would cost well over $200.

Here's their flagship model, "Ultimate Mid Zip" that I wear as well...and it's great boot ! - instock

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ri...0-Ultimate-Zip

4205 Dura-Max - in stock

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ri...5-Dura-Max-Mid

3003Z Desert Storm Zip Quarter -Special order item.

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ri...rm-Zip-Quarter

General link to Ridge Models

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Ridge-Footwear

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#006400"][COLOR="#0000CD"]All boots are approx. 10% Off msrp !!!.... Plus an Additional 5% Off, w/promo code: 5-off-boots

Updated sizes left for in stock models:

4105: 9 & 9.5
    4205: 8, 10.5 & 11
    4205ctz (composite toe): 12EE
    8003ALWP (waterproof): 10
    9000: 10 & 11
    9003: 8.5 & 9.5

3003Z: 8.5 ....be aware this model fits more like a size 9 or 9.25...so will be too big if you always wear 8.5

Happy browsing these COOL Boots !

I look forward to servicing you all !!

Cheers,

Stavros
    www.opaextreme.com
    sales.opaextreme@gmail.com

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 07-08-2016 at 10:50 AM. Reason: add photos

Business Member
    For Sizing, Best is to double check with foot scale and buy size your foot is on that scale.... example, if you toe is just about to touch the size 9, then order 9, but if your foot just passes the size 9 line, better to order 9.5 to have little wiggle room/thick sox room.

Photos of a few more Ridge Footwear.

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-25-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Business Member
    Some videos on this Great Product and more photos.

9000 Ultimate Zip - Awesome Features to this Boot !!

All other boots come with a 6 month warranty.

What Great Boots for CGN'rs !!!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-01-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Business Member
    I wore my 9000 Ultimate Mid Zip boots this weekend hiking in Algonquin Park, in light snow...(2 days straight in long days), and they were comfortable boot to wear all day !! The grip in hiking terrain was great !!

At mid-range priced boots, these are and should be your next boot !

Business Member
    Note, these boots are made to size... so if your foot on a foot size scale is just shy or right on the line for size 9, then order a 9 and you're good... if just past a 9 then you have to order 9.5... I recommend double checking your foot size on a scale as many brands make shoes different and what you bought recently may not be accurate measure. So measure your foot and order half size larger for some wiggle room and thicker socks in winter.
    Just as reference guys...
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 06-07-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Business Member
    Here's few Testimonials on the model 8003 ALWP Mid Zip

Amazing! Review by L Pro
    Got these to hopefully help with the Oregon rain and cold. There are above my expectations! A motorcycle is my transportation 10+ months out of the year up here in the PNW. My last boots were Ridge and instead of getting them thrown out, I am having them resoled. Back to the point these boots fit true to size. They were wide enough for my feet (size 15). They tightened up good with the laces and I noticed once I rubbed some regular wax on the zipper's it made them "zip better". So far I have ridden at least 1hr+ in 28 degree weather and my feet were still warm (my body, a different story). I have also driven in some serious rain storms and I can always expect me feet to be dry by the time I get to my destination. I haven't had a problem with them gripping the surface while coming to a stop. No matter it be loose gravel or wet leaves. The sole's seem to holding up well after the use these have seen. Bottom line: If you want a durable riding boot, seriously think about the 8003ALWP Mid Side Zip All Leather Waterproof. *I am not a Ridge employee, I am just your average guy who seems to commute 80-160mi a day on my bike. (Posted on 12/3/14)

Great Boot Review by Ranger Bob
    I have a hard time finding boots large enough so this boot in a 15 Wide fit me perfectly. Must admit I would have preferred the 9000 for it's 8" height, but that boot tops out at 14. This is a very comfortable boot and with the 6" height plus the side zip, I can get in and out easily without untying the laces. This is so nice instead of having to call on a buddy to pull my boots off my feet!! I have not put it to a waterproof test as yet, but the internal membrane looks pretty solid. 140 is a fair price for this well made boot. (Posted on 11/9/13)

Excellent Boot Review by tony b
    I love this boot, great value and quality!!!! (Posted on 6/12/13)

Very comfortable boot Review by Tree
    I'm an MSF instructor and need to stand on my feet for hours at a time. My old boots hurt my feet and made my legs very tired. These looked and felt great so I took a chance and bought them at Thunder Beach. Results: almost a miracle. Worked all day and feet did not hurt and legs, although they did get tired by the end of the day, were much better than before. I'm going to look for the same boot in a lighter version and buy it for the summer! (Posted on 10/22/12)

Business Member

Business Member
    Shipping rate was $25 on these...Now Lowered to $16 !!!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 01-08-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Business Member
    OPA Extreme does offer Refunds within 2 weeks or receiving your order, conditions apply, but this makes it less risk to give them a try for size fit and comfort (worn at home, not outside, as not to get scuffed up)...

Business Member
    More Reviews on other model !

Great Product Review by Leldridge
    I wear these boots everyday, have for 5 years.
    The best boot I have ever owned.
    Love the longer curved zipper.
    (Posted on 9/22/14)

Best riding boot I've ever used Review by DWest
    I have used the Ridge Ghost boot for 6-7 years now. Same boot. I average 10,000-12,000 miles a year between a Triumph XC, Bonnie, and DR 650. Thee most comfortable, long lasting boot I have ever used. Unless I am on a all off road dirt bike, this is the only boot I wear. I would gladly compare the Ridge boot to ANY boot made. It's that good.
    I'm going to order a second pair, just to have but my original pair still look great. I just want a second pair, in case I can't get the same boot in five more years.

These are not good boots.........they are great boots.
    DWest (Posted on 4/13/14)

Lightweight Comfortable Review by Firefighter
    Perfect for people who work on their feet all day. I use them for my duty boots. Lightweight not clunky, comfortable, and durable. (Posted on 8/21/13)

Awesome lightweight boots Review by Camper
    I now have two pairs of these boots, They are unbelievably light. My feet typically swet in waterproff boots, but these are awesome. No swet and no odor ever!!. I had my first pair for alittle over a year ago and wore them every day on the contruction site. I liked them so much I purchased a second set so I could leave one at home for outside yard work since they were so comfortable. (Posted on 7/20/13)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast