Thread: Colt Canada's $559 Colt Canada Uppers ARE SOLD OUT

Expired Business Member

Colt Canada's $559 Colt Canada Uppers ARE SOLD OUT

NOTE: AS OF DECEMBER 13th we have been informed Colt Canada is sold out of blemished uppers. Thankyou everyone who purchased them from us, and rest comfortably that you got one of the best deals ever on CGN.

We just received our second order of IUR UPPERS TODAY; Of the first batch we inspected them all, there was small to minor handling/assembly marks on 2 out of the 6 but nothing that would not normally be found on a service type rifle that was new in the box. They can be found here, and we can order more if need be.
    We've decided to visually inspect all the uppers and notify sellers if there is anything over and above a tiny mark or scratch, so far there has been no issues, we are also putting them back into the original 4mil colt plastic bag they shipped out in, then repackaging them in 6mil protective thick plastic and then into a new standard upper receiver box to prevent damage when shipping. They are then shipped insured with a signature option so if you do not want the signature option; please say so!

If anyone wants a combo we can put something together with either a NB Wilson Combat or Spikes BCG and a BCM Charging handle; but you'll need to email me to build the unique order so I can apply a 10% discount to the BCG's and Charging Handle and anything else you need. That's right...even 10% off any of our in stock AR Parts with the purchase of your IUR upper so you can get your project up and running quicker... There is no discounts available on the $559 upper with free shipping Sorry, but the price on the upper is fixed as its a great deal.
    If someone has a suggestion for a Elcan Combo, we got 3 in Monday and are already down to one, Unfortunately (for me)the x4's are so much lighter than the 1x4 on my wife's rifle that she took one as an early Christmas present . The 1.5x6's are actually reasonably sized for how awesome they are. Ordering these in is easy as they are Canadian and packaged about 35 minutes from here in Midland Ontario (also come with free shipping).
    Ill be putting up a blog post review over the weekend HERE. Until then keep an eye on the link if your interested in pre-viewing the uppers and what (if any) blems they have.
    Rich

HERE IS A LINK TO MORE PICS AND OUR BLOG POST
    Last edited by Beetle Outdoor Supply; 12-13-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Pic's are up HERE, we're working on a blog/review with pics and will post a link as soon as its up.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle Outdoor Supply View Post
    Pic's are up HERE, we're working on a blog/review with pics and will post a link as soon as its up.
    Heres a link to the blog with a lot of pictures.

Expired Business Member
    Purolator just dropped off 10 more!

Got mine. Not a single mark on it. Thanks!
    Proud union member of UA Local 628 Plumbers, Steamfitters, & Welders

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lszwajda View Post
    Got mine. Not a single mark on it. Thanks!
    Glad you got it and its good to go!! Now get out there and test it out!

Thanks again
    Rich

Expired Business Member
    I just found out today (Dec 13th) that Colt Canada has sold out of these amazing blemished uppers. Great to see such an awesome deal for Canadians like this; lets hope we see more in the future!

any news on "maybe" seeing more of these in the future????
    thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fergie.17 View Post
    any news on "maybe" seeing more of these in the future????
    thanks
    ITs a wait and see really, for now O'dell is selling them as complete rifles only, but we'll have to wait and see what the changes if any are after the Calgary show. I'd suggest you keep your eyes posted here on CGN as larger vendors typically post things faster than I hear about them.
    Thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle Outdoor Supply View Post
    ITs a wait and see really, for now O'dell is selling them as complete rifles only, but we'll have to wait and see what the changes if any are after the Calgary show. I'd suggest you keep your eyes posted here on CGN as larger vendors typically post things faster than I hear about them.
    Thanks for asking
    will do, thanks.