Thread: Thanks Ryan! Wolverine Supplies

Thanks Ryan! Wolverine Supplies

Put a telephone order through Ryan at Wolverine for a LER scope on Wednesday, it arrived here in Kenora today!(Friday)
    Knowledgeable,FAST service.
    Thanks RYAN!

Thank you flyer. It is always very rewarding to hear good things said about my staff. We (myself included) are always quick to shout about the negative things in this world. Ryan is an extremely dedicated, hard working employee who is my longest serving team member, (over ten years) it is a privilege to work with him. I don,t think I have ever heard him "sound off" even when I once, unjustly "chewed him out". Ryan is still one of my top "Customer Service Representative" and a good friend who is always the first to support any staff member who needs some advice or assistance. Recently Ryan has been fully engaged with our new "Point of Sale" program, (POS) also stands for what most of us thought of this program, but Ryan stuck at it and worked tirelessly to bring us through. Some nights I saw his truck still here when I was ready for bed. Such dedication is priceless, if you still have Ryan as your "go to" Customer Service Representative you are a privileged Wolverine customer. We also taught Ryan how to drink, but that is a tale for another occasion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Ill buy Ryan a drink or 10, as long as he helps me!!!

You will hear from me again in the near future,of this I am sure.
    You have a great employee in Ryan, keep him happy.
    Regards,
    AL

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    I bought my first AR dealing with Ryan a couple weeks ago - big help!

Seems like good employees are always getting chewed out everywhere

I had Ryan and Tony do there best to help me out with covers, to no avail in the end, but in the end the scope covers didn't matter it was there professionalism and customer service that shined. Customer for life here.

SP
    "History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

I also deal exclusively with Ryan. Also not only to praise Ryan but when my AXMC338 arrived 2 months ago Ryan called me and said the gun was 420$ cheaper then what he priced me. I called my dad and asked him if he ever heard of a buisness do this and his answer was: WTF? Are you serious... So yeah, customer for life and trust me I spread the word. Wolverine has the best prices and to top it off they give 5% off to serving members.

Just resent a message from last week to sales.