Size:  37.3 KB
    Name:  11.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  40.7 KB
    Name:  15.jpg
Views: 1524
Size:  31.6 KB

Description

The Fenix PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition) LED Flashlight, remains in it’s pocket-size form but surpasses the traditional PD35 in performance and tactical employment. Designed with the military and law enforcement professionals in mind, this flashlight is measured at less than 14cm (5.5 inches) long and features up to 1000 lumens in turbo output while throwing it’s beam a distance up to 200 meters. In Outdoor Mode, the PD35 TAC delivers six output modes including a variable strobe. Switch to the new Tactical Mode to activate rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified mode selection of momentary, turbo, low and strobe. The PD35 TAC is powered by two CR123A or single rechargeable 18650 batteries

Features

Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
    Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
    Stainless steel side switch for switching modes and outputs
    New mode operation capability: Choose Tactical or Outdoor Operation
    Tactical Mode Operation turns side switch off and operates Turbo, Strobe, and Low via Tail Switch Operation
    Outdoor Mode Operation utilizes side switch for all levels, and rear switch simply turns on/off and momentary
    Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
    Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
    Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
    Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
    Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
    Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
    Intelligent memory circuit when in outdoor mode
    Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
    Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
    Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating

For further details and description please visit our website: Fenix PD35 Tactical

**The PD35 Tactical will start around $99.00 and is available from several Authorized CGN dealers like:

DS Tactical
    GP Tactical
    The Shooting Edge
    Tactical Products Canada
    Wanstalls
    Reliable Gun
    Eagle Hunting Supplies
    International Shooting Supplies
    North Pro Sports
    Canadian Tactical Cowboy Supplies
    Urban Tactical
    MD Charlton
    Wolverine Supplies

The dealers listed may not have the light in stock but it is available to them

**Supporting CGN dealers will help keep this site running, but if none of the above work for you please PM us with your location and we can direct you to a non supporting dealer nearest you

Looking to add a quality brand of flashlights to your current line up?
    Dealer enquiries are always welcome: Become an Authorized Fenix dealer

notosora.com
    Last edited by Notosora-Fenix; 09-15-2016 at 12:38 PM.

I have the PD 35 2014 Edition and a LD 22. Great lights and solid construction.
    I was under the impression the ALG-01 would not work with my PD 35? Can't recall where I read this but I'm hoping I'm wrong so I can mount it to my rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    My two older Pd35s work with the Fenix mount and tail button.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    My two older Pd35s work with the Fenix mount and tail button.
    Perfect thanks, just ordered a mount from GP Tactical.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    These lights are amazing - great quality and amazing output. Highly recommended.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Anyone know which dealer has the rail mount and the remote tail switch for the new PD35 Tactical!!??? I have one of these and want to mount it on one of my guns. These are amazing lights for the cost!

Ian

I picked mine up not via a dealer but through the xxxxxxx site. If you aren't seeing it in stock at dealers, trying emailing them.

Regarding the switch itself, I ordered it and I've got to admit (a) it works as advertised but (b) the cord is much thicker than I imagined and I will not be able to route the cable as I wanted. I'm actually at a loss because the cable just won't fit on the upper I wanted to us it on. Otherwise very happy.

***Please note I have edited your post as we request that you do not advertise outside dealers in our forum, Thank you
    Last edited by Notosora-Fenix; 08-24-2016 at 11:56 PM.
    Bleep bloop blop

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got one of these as soon as they were available and LOVE IT. Cannot get over how stinking bright it is!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by saskcop View Post
    I got one of these as soon as they were available and LOVE IT. Cannot get over how stinking bright it is!
    I watched a review, and the reviewer described it as "stupid bright" - pretty much spot on. If this light isn't bright enough, you need air support.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    I watched a review, and the reviewer described it as "stupid bright" - pretty much spot on. If this light isn't bright enough, you need air support.
    Just wait until you try something brighter....I have a (independently confirmed) 5000 lumen flashlight, runs of 4x 18650 batteries. Several hundred foot beam, lights up the night like a set of high beams :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast