Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying an AR from AE ?

I'd call. They sell what they don't have in stock sometimes.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I use to work for Walter, he is a great guy who cares about his customers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Purchased my Geiselle trigger from them - TOP NOTCH GUYS!! I own a Stag 2T - love it!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    Just make sure it's in stock. A bunch of us ordered ACRs in April or May and arms east said they would be in by late June. Four months later no Acr. If I wasn't a member on here I would not have heard from them. No email or phone call to say your $3000+ rifle has been delayed.
    Either they assume everyone who ordered a rifle checks CGN for updates or I'm the only person who wasn't contacted. I won't buy from them again.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I haven't bought a firearm from them, but have made a number of significant purchases through them inc a Geissele trigger that had to be ordered with a deposit. My experiences were all very good, their time frame for the trigger was very close if not quite spot on. Hope that helps.

CGN Regular
    Purchased 2 ar's and a Norinco np22 from them. Great to deal with

If it's in stock I wouldn't hesitate. Any and all preorders are a gamble every single dealer has said hey everyone we will have these next week! Then they show up late or never at all. The .50 Beowulf mags pre order was a huge failure; it happens. I just ordered some parts from armseast havnt got them yet but they were shipped out fast and at a good price.

Guys, I really appreciate your inputs. It's always good to hear two different buying experiences.
    The Stag rifle that I want is not in stock at AE. I asked them when they would have it back in stock. I've been told that I have to order it and they'd get it within 2 weeks.
    Like I mentionned in an earlier post, it is something that is too easily said to push a sale. I don't want to end up waiting months. When merchandise is not in stock, it is very hard for me to part with my dollars.
    Many of my questions have been answered. When in doubt, I know what to do... or not. Thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    Just make sure it's in stock. A bunch of us ordered ACRs in April or May and arms east said they would be in by late June. Four months later no Acr. If I wasn't a member on here I would not have heard from them. No email or phone call to say your $3000+ rifle has been delayed.
    To me this sounds like very bad business practice.

I bought my BCM EAG Tactical from them. Good communication and great guys to deal with IMHO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast