Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying an AR from AE ?

CGN Regular
    Bought my bcm mid 16 mod 2 from them, great to do business with and would recommend them

Like the others, I have nothing but good things to say about AE. Spend with confidence.

Bought my first ever AR from them, great bunch to deal with and had it in no time....

I have checked with AE. Been told that once my order is placed, they in turn backorder the rifle, and it will only be billed to the credit card once they receive it at their facily in St-John's.
    Sounds like a fair and good practice to me. Will give them a try.
    They have been replying to my inquiry emails in a timely manner.
    Thank you all for sharing your business experiences with AE, also for your advices.
    Good day to all !

My friend has sent an email two days ago as we want to buy 2 Stag AR's. Still waiting for a response.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer icedragonmx's Avatar
    My first AR was bought here. Just waiting for the invoice by email so I can pay the remainder on the NR ACR I have a deposit on...
    Wishing for a endless supply of ammo........

Walter is good people,sonis everyone else I've dealt with there...they've got me some parts that are hard to come by on short notice a few times and have always been fairly priced..not to mention they've gone well out of their way to help me get those parts.

They are an exceptionally small business,so they can't carry a giant stock with the assumption people will just honour their word and actually buy the product when it arrives.so when they ask for your credit card to reserve it,it's more or less them making sure your serious about what you are ordering,and I've never been charged until my stuff is actually in stock.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

fantastic company to deal with. i ordered a part from them on Monday and received it on Thursday. Amazing turnaround time considering they're across the country.

Arms East has been a great vendor for me. Bought several AR Parts and accessories. Great service and prices. I'd have no issues recommending them.

Quote Originally Posted by Megglodon View Post
    I have checked with AE. Been told that once my order is placed, they in turn backorder the rifle, and it will only be billed to the credit card once they receive it at their facily in St-John's.
    Sounds like a fair and good practice to me. Will give them a try.
    They have been replying to my inquiry emails in a timely manner.
    Thank you all for sharing your business experiences with AE, also for your advices.
    Good day to all !
    Hello,

I'm happy you were satisfied on the response. I'd like to clarify our response a little. For commercial sales, us having to order something would only be for special requests. Our advertised inventory is in stock in Canada. We generally maintain a deep inventory of what we advertise, much of which we distribute wholesale across Canada.

If a customer orders an out of stock item for whatever reason, or an item in transit to us, we will contact the customer and ask them how they would like to proceed, either cancel or the order or ship on arrival. What we don't do is charge until we are ready to ship to you.

In the case of inquiries for items shown as out-of-stock on our website, but which we have on active backorder from manufacturer (this is a handful of items), your order sets the price and a place in line when the manufacturer releases inventory to us. No payment in advance.

Related, our checkout system does NOT automatically process payments for your purchase. All payments through the Arms East webstore are processed offline, and verified manually and securely. Again, nothing is automatically charged to you on checkout. This is by design. Most of our sales are firearms.

We take some pride in quick and smart shipping and transfer initiation. Xpresspost orders placed before 3PM are delivered to Canada post before 4PM (main sorting station is very close) and on a plane out at 530PM. We assume the same plane crosses the nation?

Smart shipping means we charge what Canada Post charges directly as we actually ship your item. This is sometimes less than the advertised shipping rate, but will be close. You pay the lower price. Its a policy. We ship some thousands of parcels a year, we are not Brownells yet, but we do qualify for some shipping discounts which we pass on to our customers in hopes of attracting more.

We thank all of you who have done or are doing business this us. For those who haven't yet we look forward to providing you service going forward.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast