Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tavor raised top rail. ISO

Tavor raised top rail. ISO

Hey all, I'm looking for a raised rail for my TAVOR. Can't find one anywhere, looking for a lead. Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Are you looking to replace the rail or just add one on top of the existing rail to raise it up? That will make a huge difference.

I don't know if they make a replacement one that completely removes and is installed in place of the current one.

A large number of companies from NcStar to Leupold make bolt on risers that any CGN sponsor might have.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Replace the rail with a slightly taller rail. Midwest industries is supposed to make one but can't find one in Canada.

Another sponsored vendor is the authorized Canadian distributor for Midwiest Industries. They can special order it for you but lead time would be an issue. Was 8 months before I got my Midwest Industries keymod XL handguard from them.

That's what I'm worried about. Don't like the wait times. Was fortunate wolverine had the hand gaurd in stock. I may have to wait for a raised rail and put an eotech on for the time being (Sits higher on the rail than a Scope on an American defense mount)

I got mine from Zahal
    "Loyalty Above All Else Except Honour"

Zahal has Gearworks... Ie: the razorback. ###### Armoury has Manticore Arms... Ie: the overwatch rail
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    I have a razorback, it's pretty slick. Would be my first choice.

Looked at zahal. How long did it take to get it? Etc? Easy to purchase from. Just checked ##### and they got the stuff I need in stock. Didn't even think of them. Thanks guys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Seems to me this thread might be better suited to black rifles forum, rather than North Sylva's distributor sub-forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast