Thread: Question on Submitting Courses

Question on Submitting Courses

Hey all, hope this is the right area to ask this.....Just finished taking my CFSC today ( big thanks to my Instructor and the peps at CSC ) and registered to take my CRFSC on Nov 28th.

What is the better course of action? Send in my Form for my non restricted PAL and then send in my RPAL after my course on the 28th. Or just wait till after I have my CRFSC passed and send both in at the same time?

CGN frequent flyer greywolf67nt's Avatar
    Wait and send them in at the same time. With the wait times people are mentioning on here and other places 3 weeks won't make much difference.
    That way they will check everything at once and just issue your restricted PAL.
    Don't give up SQUAT!
    ZERO Compliance!

CCFR MEMBER

ok will do Thanks for your time !!

You'll have to wait the 28 day waiting period twice if you apply for your pal now and then the rpal after. When i took the course, my instructor told me that i wouldn't have to wait the 28 days again since i already had my PAL, but the RCMP said that since i'm applying for an RPAL, it's considered a new licence and i'd have to wait. If you live in ontario, i suggest that you send in you application once you're done the RPAL, and then fax in the stamp results once you receive them in the mail. This will save you some time.