Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rpal Question

Thanks, the attempt suicide was more for attention from her not the brightest idea, She was bipolar and she used to do this sort of thing all the time to get me back and I had done it the one time and it never ended well. I never meant to end my life and everyone around me had known this as well. In the end I am glad that I went through all the screening just means the government is doing their jobs to keep us all safe.

BANNED
    damn dude that is such a long and drawn out process. At least you have your licence now though !!

CGN Regular
    Crazy, makes me glad that I never married and never lived with any woman. After filling out the application and seeing how much emphasis is being placed on live-in girlfriends or common-law spouse/wife in the application itself, I'm pretty much convinced I'll never allow myself to get into any personal situation who's outcome will be dependent on what a girlfriend/Ex-GF, wife, common-law spouse has to say about me. EVER!!!!!

Damn when i got my rpal they did not even contact my wife or second reference they contacted my first reference and I phoned them after 3 months they wanted to know abought a evening i spent in jail and why i had so many tattoos.
    I thought i had been through the ringer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    the only person you have to list is the gf since less than 2 years thats it
    everything else is TMI
    Cheers
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12