Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930

Thread: Cz 958 newsflash

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Why do you think they would be able to? They are different designs, with different parts, built at different times, and coming into the country at different times. The price of one will have no effect on the other.
    Well I did ask for a estimate for the 958? And since both guns are coming from the same company CZ. And all the priceing is in U.S. $$$
    I would think since we are so far along with the 958 that CZ should say what that gun will cost?
    And shipping, fees and importing will be similiar?
    And if our currency drops much further we will be into 3rd world status????
    So I'm assuming the exchange will be stabilized by that time?

And as others have said . Once you break the $1000 can. benchmark ! Most of us take a second look as to value and quality of the product?

CGN Regular
    If the currency still drop they will get us a refugee status in a first worl country or Justin will have to cease accepting ''refugee''

because they will refuse to come here!

"Well over $1000"

Damn, was I ever excited for this. Wanted to grab one just in case King Turdeau and the RCMP go on a spree with their banhammers. Now I may have to wait, or just settle for an 858.

It is not wolverines fault that our dollar has Tanked. I highly doubt they are going to gouge us for profits after the work they put into getting it here.

Additionally they are not going to offer it at cost just to piss off liberals and Justin.

It's going to be a solid rifle and likely worth the price they are bringing it in for.

Quote Originally Posted by KRASHED View Post
    It is not wolverines fault that our dollar has Tanked. I highly doubt they are going to gouge us for profits after the work they put into getting it here.

Additionally they are not going to offer it at cost just to piss off liberals and Justin.

It's going to be a solid rifle and likely worth the price they are bringing it in for.

I know, there's no part of the blame that rests upon Wolverine. It's just an unfortunate situation with the dollar and all.