Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I do past 45 days?

CGN Regular

What should I do past 45 days?

If the "45 days" is not business day only, I am pass that. Should I call the CFO office once a week, say on Friday/next Monday?

CGN frequent flyer
    Chill and again it's a privalege not a right in this country. Your saving your hard earned money at this point. Happy and safe shooting sooner or later!----Dieseldog!

Quote Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
    If the "45 days" is not business day only, I am pass that. Should I call the CFO office once a week, say on Friday/next Monday?
    I'm pretty sure the 45 days is a guideline and not an absolute d-date.

That being said, can never hurt to give a quick call and see if there's anything you can help with to push things along.

And don't forget to be courteous.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    You have probably noticed that a lot of business entities use feedback as a measure of service delivery. The client has the opportunity to rate their service. This has the benefit of allowing the service provider to take pride in their work and also to alert management of staff performance issues or systemic problems. There can be many reasons for inadequate service and feedback provides a means to identify issues that require resolution.

It is time that the government put in place methods of providing feedback.

An opportunity for continuous improvement. A win-win for all.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldog View Post
    Chill and again it's a privalege not a right in this country. Your saving your hard earned money at this point. Happy and safe shooting sooner or later!----Dieseldog!
    Maybe because I am afraid all the good guns will be gone by the time I got the PAL?

If I were you I would call tomorrow about an hour after they open. When you do call be very courteous and pleasant with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Have you logged onto the RCMP firearms site and viewed the online progress update of your application?

CGN Regular
    Yes. "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date. " And I know it's in BC CFO right now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes. "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date. " And I know it's in BC CFO right now.
    At some point in the next few days or weeks, one of your references will get a call from the RCMP asking about what kind of person you are.
    If you have chosen wisely and that reference answers the phone and is nice, you will get your licence approved shortly after that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Maybe because I am afraid all the good guns will be gone by the time I got the PAL?
    And what are "all the good guns" you speak of?
    Chill and eventually the paperwork will be processed and the card will be waiting for you when you get home on day from school/work.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast