Thread: SKS Choate folding stock

SKS Choate folding stock

I just went on your web site and posted a positive review on the choate sks folder I bought a few months ago. I like these solidly built stocks (actually I think this is the best sks folder on the market by far) and i am thinking to get another one of these. I have noticed that you guys are out of stock. Do you have an ETA to get these back in inventory?
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca we will notify you as soon as they arrive, you can do this with any items.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I had also ordered a Choate folder from Hical... Was never a fan of the sks until I put this on. Really have been enjoying now. Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Can you access the takedown button on the trigger group without removing the stock?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Can you access the takedown button on the trigger group without removing the stock?
    You need to remove the handle to have access to it.

Hical do you know if your getting anymore in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    How much?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

They are on backorder, but we have a notification email that will let you know as soon as they arrive, hical@shaw.ca make the subjet Choate SKS folder & you will get an Email as soon as they land!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!