Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service

CGN Regular
    I e-mailed you guys earlier today using a link from one of your posts on CGN, but it bounced undelivered. It was too late to call by then, so I'd planned to call tomorrow.
    No harm, no foul; I figured it was just some random glitch.

Always a pleasure. Great customer service

You know what, I'm a miserable person and I complain alot. But, I never have had a bad experience with Wolverine. I have bought 2x XCR's and a bunch of other goodies and I have always been treated good.

Even today, I called to speak to Ryan about the 870 barrels and everything was dealt with in under 5 minutes.

Wolverine is in my top 3 dealers I like to deal with for my firearms purchases.

I just had a/another fantastic experience dealing with Ryan. He helped me acquire some special order items. I kept adding crap (trying to save on shipping cost) and seeking advice on parts I needed. All communication was fast, knowledgable and courteous. Wolverine Supplies has never let me down and IMO are a premium Canadian firearms dealer that goes above and beyond.

Thank you for your service,
    C.

Had great replies over email last few days. Keep up the good work!! Enjoyed the new YouTube video as well!!!
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN frequent flyer
    Wolverine team always responds within 24 hours, excellent in my opinion!

CGN frequent flyer
    I have found wolverine to be one of the better retailers out there. I have been buying from you for a while and will continue to do so. However since you are asking for feedback I would like to tell you about my last transaction with you.

I guess your computer system was to blame for the Gsg Stg44 mix up fiasco. The problem was that people who had ordered later were getting their order processed and shipped ahead of those who had ordered before them. I know I was not the only to experience this. What irked me was that when I called the problem was acknowledged but too bad so sad, if I wanted my deposit back I was welcome to it. I said I needed to think about it and called back 5 minutes later to accept the refund. I spoke with the same person I had previously and told them I would take the refund. Upon hearing this the person changed their tune and was immediately helpful and told me they would look into it more thoroughly at once and call me back. In the end they did and all was resolved with them having found one for me.

The experience left a bad taste in my mouth, only after the sale was lost did the salesman care and was helpful. I know it's not a big thing (first world problem) but I still wanted to get it off my chest. Like I said I will continue to buy from you but it is something as a consumer I will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    I have found wolverine to be one of the better retailers out there. I have been buying from you for a while and will continue to do so. However since you are asking for feedback I would like to tell you about my last transaction with you.

I guess your computer system was to blame for the Gsg Stg44 mix up fiasco. The problem was that people who had ordered later were getting their order processed and shipped ahead of those who had ordered before them. I know I was not the only to experience this. What irked me was that when I called the problem was acknowledged but too bad so sad, if I wanted my deposit back I was welcome to it. I said I needed to think about it and called back 5 minutes later to accept the refund. I spoke with the same person I had previously and told them I would take the refund. Upon hearing this the person changed their tune and was immediately helpful and told me they would look into it more thoroughly at once and call me back. In the end they did and all was resolved with them having found one for me.

The experience left a bad taste in my mouth, only after the sale was lost did the salesman care and was helpful. I know it's not a big thing (first world problem) but I still wanted to get it off my chest. Like I said I will continue to buy from you but it is something as a consumer I will remember.
    Thank you, very sorry to hear of your experience this is certainly unacceptable performance on our part. I do apologise for it, please e-mail me the name of the salesperson. Send to John@wolverinesupplies.com we don't need to name them publicly but I will address this, assuming that they are still working for me!

Service is nothing but outstanding from your team Mr Wolverine.

I remember Wolverine when it was just John & Pat at the gunshows in Winnipeg. Probably the late 80's early 90's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast