Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Some Teasers

Quote Originally Posted by Rivalen View Post
    Alright, so it really acts like a charging handle that clips to the upper.

What about this part, I guess it does slide out far to the back?
    Hey quit drawing on my gun!
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    Hey quit drawing on my gun!
    Maybe I could come up with some "Hello kitty" stuff or something
    SIGs and GLOCKs, yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Thank you for the kind words.

I would like to think that those who are questioning pricing are not just haters. I try real hard to believe in people. I think many just have no idea of what bringing something like this to market, especially in a very small market, costs.

For the LARGE makers in the USA that make billet style uppers and lowers, when they order aluminum bar, they order many tons per order, due to our size and market we order 1 ton or less.

Bolt assemblies we do not manufacture. Many big name makers of ARs also do not make their own bolt carrier assemblies. When someone like Daniel Defense or Colt orders bolts they order thousands, where as we order a couple hundred. Ya think possibly they get a better deal on bolts than we do? I am not for an instant claiming either maker does not make their own bolts, frankly I do not know but use them only for illustration purposes.
    People here seem to not take things like that into account until it is pointed out.

A large part of my job is to educate and inform, which is why I take the time to answer as many questions as I can. No so much to defend our position but to make folks think about the differences they get with our products when compared to mainstream products of a similar nature.
    I don't think that its really a matter of people complaining, I think its more people being frustrated. Everything is getting so expensive nowadays, and our sport is definitely not immune to this. We see increasing cost in everything from the most basic .22 cartridge, to range fees and club memberships, and firearms in general. I believe that we all can appreciate that it takes money, and lots of it, to produce a high end rifle like this. Unfortunately, not everyone has the paycheck to be able to afford it, myself included. But, no sense complaining about it, that's just the way it is. Maybe if I was single and didnt have a wife looking at the visa bill every month...... LOL
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112