Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Some Teasers

What do lead times look like? I want one, but only if I can get it before going back to school in July. Otherwise I'll have to wait until after graduation.
    Last edited by bsand; 11-20-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Regular
    That looks awesome.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    I am in for one of these for sure. Going to need to find the cash though! Its a 50% deposit of whatever your rifle ( options included) costs then the rest when the rifle is finished, correct?
    That is correct. All Modern Varmint orders will be processed through our website which will appear very similar to our new modern hunter order form found here: http://albertatacticalrifle.com/modern-hunter

We can absolutely still help people in the store to pick out options and guide you through the checkout process.

Cheers,
    Shaun

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    I am in for one of these for sure. Going to need to find the cash though! Its a 50% deposit of whatever your rifle ( options included) costs then the rest when the rifle is finished, correct?
    Yes. Being custom built to spec we require a deposit of 50%, balance on completion.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    What do lead times look like? I want one, but only if I can get it before going back to school in July. Otherwise I'll have to wait until after graduation.
    We are optimistic that that late spring 2016 delivery's will start to happen, but until we have written confirmation from the SFSS?RCMP we are stalled on full production. In the meanwhile we will testing the crap out of the few guns we are just finishing off right now.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

If that's the case, you'll probably have a deposit, as long as delivery would be before summer. Fingers crossed, I'll be happily following along!

Edit: would i be able to take this into the USA? I remember that the MH was classed as a weapon of war, so they couldn't be sold in USA. But does that also effect temporarily importing?
    Last edited by bsand; 11-20-2015 at 07:20 PM.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Yes the design cost, but also the neck on the line considering our new Liberal Federal Government. What would the market for this be if they go restricted? ATRS has balls so big they need a wheelbarrow to carry them around. Even at a $3200 price point they are not getting rich here. Top end materials, costly machinery, and skilled talented people are not cheap.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    If that's the case, you'll probably have a deposit, as long as delivery would be before summer. Fingers crossed, I'll be happily following along!

Edit: would i be able to take this into the USA? I remember that the MH was classed as a weapon of war, so they couldn't be sold in USA. But does that also effect temporarily importing?
    The MH is approved for temporary import into the USA, along with our AT15. Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that the Modern Varmint should also be alright for temporary import.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Yes the design cost, but also the neck on the line considering our new Liberal Federal Government. What would the market for this be if they go restricted? ATRS has balls so big they need a wheelbarrow to carry them around. Even at a $3200 price point they are not getting rich here. Top end materials, costly machinery, and skilled talented people are not cheap.
    If you let the fact that there is a Liberal majority stop you from doing what you love, then you've already given up and surrendered, without them even having to pass the legislation that you're so afraid of. I personally intend to make them fight for every inch of my freedoms that they intend to take.
    Last edited by ATRS Shaun; 11-23-2015 at 01:02 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Sean, please re-read nowarningshot's post above. Does his post sound like someone who has surrendered, who is afraid? IMHO it was one of the most complimentary posts directed at ATRS on this entire thread...FWIW, I agree 100% with it

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    If you let the fact that there is a Liberal majority stop you from doing what you love, then you've already given up and surrendered, without them even having to pass the legislation that you're so afraid of. I personally intend to make them fight for every inch of my freedoms that they intend to take.
    Last edited by zxcvbn; 11-20-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Can you post the groupings you guys are getting? For that price I'd expect at least 1 moa. The modern hunter was more accurate than the xcr-m but not by much with it jamming a bit more than the xcr. Most of the groups I saw and got were 1.5 moa with the occasional moa grouping.

Would you guarantee a 1 moa accuracy like larue or Christensen arms since you are in that price range?