Thread: Just a few more thoughts post election

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Just a few more thoughts post election

Here is another little video we put together post election. I've tried to address a few of the comments Justin and the liberals had made re: bill C42 during the election.

Remember, it is up to each of us to inform, educate and demonstrate to those not associated with our sport what the Canadian Sport Shooter really is.

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer
    Bravo!!

Best analagy I use for C-42 LTATT becoming a condition on the license is a Motorcycle license:
    If you have a motorcycle license you don't carry two cards it's a part of your existing driviers license

Thanks Grumpy
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    ### delete
    Last edited by keitha; 11-20-2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: edit

CGN Regular
    Not "most direct route", "reasonably direct route"
    This either shows that they know nothing about our firearms laws and C-42 or they do know and outright lie about it to make it look like they are enhancing safety. Either way it show gross incompetence. Ignorance, lies and miss truths.

The UN arms treaty is the scariest. This can force gun laws on countries that are a part of the treaty.
    Last edited by keitha; 11-20-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks for this video. Glad to see a common sense fact based approach.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Thanks Guys, I've been fighting this fight for a long long time. I maintain the best way to keep our sport and expand on it is through education, information and demonstration. We show people that the Canadian Sport Shooter is the person next door. The guy who stopped and help change a flat tire, the nurse who comforted your child when they were sick. We educate them on the laws now and how they are more than enough. We don't need everyone to be a huge pro-gunner, we just need less people to be anti-gun for all the wrong reasons.

I raised five kids. They were all taught how to shoot and about firearms and safety. Now that they are grown some have chosen to continue with the shooting sports some haven't. That is perfectly fine and that is their choice. I do know however that whether they shoot or not none of my kids are anti-gun and they help to inform others.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

great vid Grumpy :-)

In light of the recent terror tragedies, I think it would be political suicide of our current government to make any changes to our current "Common sense" laws. Keep in mind these events happened in "gun free" zones. Many survivors wish they had the means to defend themselves and their friends! We need to stay proactive