Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadaammo.com Black Friday to Cyber Monday 4 Day SALE!

Soooooo, since
    We are blowing out inventory for 4 days only at the end of November!
    In addition to the drastically reduced prices, we are giving away 1 ammo can
    filled with $200 worth of free product for each day of the sale.
    The winner will be randomly selected from all the orders placed each day.
    I figure that I will place half my order the first day and the second half the next, to improve my odds. My question is, will there be enough of the NP27+500 round combos available for me to wait till the second day? Or should I just order it on the first day?

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    AHAAHAH, wow I haven't tried that yet!! It HAS to hurt, both barrels at once! I would like to see the pumpkin or watermelon you were shooting at, and the bruise on your shoulder,!
    If you try it from the hip with one hand you could end up with three stitches from the break open lever getting you in the hand between your thumb and index finger.....so I've been told.. (blushes)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaJohn View Post
    If you try it from the hip with one hand you could end up with three stitches from the break open lever getting you in the hand between your thumb and index finger.....so I've been told.. (blushes)
    I can imagine, I have a mossberg 590 pistol grip and just firing that with one shot hurts in that very spot! These shotguns are tough for sure, may need some buffing but I don't think anyone has to worry about them blowing up! I like mine, just need to break it in a bit more!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

So i'm in Newfoundland we're ahead of you guys time wise can i make an online order the second it hits Friday here or do i have to wait until hits friday in your store location? And if i have to wait for Friday your time zone is that Ontario or BC time?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tholiver View Post
    So i'm in Newfoundland we're ahead of you guys time wise can i make an online order the second it hits Friday here or do i have to wait until hits friday in your store location? And if i have to wait for Friday your time zone is that Ontario or BC time?
    You will be able to order at 4:30 am on the 27th,,,, as long as you aren't ordering anything I want!!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    You will be able to order at 4:30 am on the 27th,,,, as long as you aren't ordering anything I want!!!
    Im betting you stay up till 3 30 am and you fall asleep, wake up at 11 am and everything is sold out hehehe
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

I'm setting my alarm for 4:30 haha

The image on the webage appears to have some issues. I see that some firearms are upto 25% off. Any deals on the CZ 75 handguns ?

Hmm looks like what i want might be excluded from the sale even though the brand is listed as part of the "up to 25% off" sale,(still waiting on confirmation) so...i might just be sleeping past 4:30 AM ,lol.

Is there a deal on sks'?