Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Better than Black Friday, New BLACK GUN now available Nov 24th 2016

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Wish I could see a picture of the gas block to see if it's too large for the noveske nsr or not. I suppose you could always use a slightly shorter nsr and have the gas block slightly protrude out of the handguard but would be nice if it fit under for a pleasant appearance.

As well does it use a standard ar15 barrel nut?

The Modern varmint employs a standard AR15 barrel nut, so assuming the Noveske hand guard marries up to this there should be no problem.
    We are making the gas blocks as small as possible so as to allow for as much room as possible around the hand guard to deal with hand guards potentially touching the gas block when a person shoots off of a bipod.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Wicked I think I will put an order in then for one later this week after I get paid. If I supply he handguard would you guys be able to install it for me before shipping it out once it's ready?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Wicked I think I will put an order in then for one later this week after I get paid. If I supply he handguard would you guys be able to install it for me before shipping it out once it's ready?
    I don't see a problem there at all.
    just make certain to let us know on the order form that you will be sending the furniture, and PLEASE when you send the furniture let us know who it is from and for.
    You would not believe the number of guys who think we are psychic.. We are psychos only, so have no clue who sent stuff or what it is for unless it is indicated

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I understand how people have a desire to modify there guns. Especially the black rifles. Triggers, barrels, etc. I wish people could accept this rifle for what it is, and what choices are provided. Hell I would be more interested in a chrome lined barrel to enhance the barrel life for 3 gun, but you don't see me driving Rick nuts asking for it. People it is an accuracy minded black rifle designed for varmint hunting and accuracy shooting. It looks and functions very similar to the most popular modern sporting rifle but is not that rifle and all the begging and pleading is not going to make it that rifle. The folks at ATRS are making a great effort here and I think we all need to just give them a hand and at the same time a break. A few points...
    1. The more we try to get ATRS to make it into that other modern sporting rifle the better chance of it becoming classed as that rifle and thus restricted.
    2. I can't understand how people can't be happy with a single stage 3lb trigger. That is what my Tikka has. Exactly what a Varmint rifle should have.

rant over
    Moe

will you ever make one that the working man can afford?

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    Funny, I was thinking that exact same thought when I was looking at some Ferraris.
    Charles

ATRS is a high-end firearm manufacturer, and like anybody making high quality products, they have a market niche. For us plebs where an ATRS rifle is a financial impossibility, there are plenty of other options. While I haven't consumed any of their products, I'm impressed by their motivation and ingenuity in bringing products to the Canadian shooting community.

All of us here at ATRS, ARE "working men", it all boils down to priorities. Wanting to own a high quality anything means that some sacrifices of other wants are back-burner-ed or done without.

We set out to manufacture a high quality NON restricted semi auto for the Canadian market, there already are a large number of low quality NON restricted semi autos available.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789