Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little disappointed with P&D service

A little disappointed with P&D service

P&D and all,

Firstly, I was told that the bullets I bought are shorted(Insufficient number). I didn't feel any bad at that time, although I have to go to their store again. I mean it's quite understandable, sometimes this kind of thing will happen.

However, today, I went to P&D again to pick up those shorted bullets. I didn't hear any words like 'sorry for the inconvenience', what I heard is my name is a CRAZY NAME....
    Have to say this is NOT polite, we're educated people, right?

All in all, base on my experience, I don't think this is a good service. Maybe it's just me, because so many members in this forum value your service is a 'great service'.
    Hope you can improve it later.

Dongbin

Every time I go in to P&D the service has been fantastic. It's actually a little difficult just to browse because of the employees asking if you've been helped (but I'll never complain about something like that).
    "There are only three ways to motivate people: money, fear, and hunger." -Ron Swanson

CGN Regular
    I've bought a number of items from P & D and have always had a pleasant experience.
    In Glock We Trust

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang.Dongbin View Post
    P&D and all,

Firstly, I was told that the bullets I bought are shorted(Insufficient number). I didn't feel any bad at that time, although I have to go to their store again. I mean it's quite understandable, sometimes this kind of thing will happen.

However, today, I went to P&D again to pick up those shorted bullets. I didn't hear any words like 'sorry for the inconvenience', what I heard is my name is a CRAZY NAME....
    Have to say this is NOT polite, we're educated people, right?

All in all, base on my experience, I don't think this is a good service. Maybe it's just me, because so many members in this forum value your service is a 'great service'.
    Hope you can improve it later.

Dongbin
    They commented on your name? Someone commented that your name was different? Guy tries to make small talk with you and you take it personally?

Get some thicker skin man. People who live in glass houses and all... You're first feedback wasn't all so stellar either. It seems to have improved with time though. Sometimes you just gotta step back and decide if how you perceive things are really as they were intended.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

They probably should not have commented on your name. But having met the majority of the staff I am willing to bet they meant no offense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang.Dongbin View Post
    what I heard is my name is a CRAZY NAME....
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Guy tries to make small talk with you and you take it personally?
    I would assume that the OP came into the store to ask for the bullets he was shorted and when someone went to retrieve them they made a comment about "Crazy Dongbin (or whatever your real name is)" from the back that he over heard and it wasn't a term of endearment... I assume... otherwise I would say if the OP took a kind salesperson making a jest or other kindheartedness as insult from one of the best sporting stores on CGN, and maybe in Canada... I mean, that over-reaction would be petty. The OP would have to clarify.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I would assume that the OP came into the store to ask for the bullets he was shorted and when someone went to retrieve them they made a comment about "Crazy Dongbin (or whatever your real name is)" from the back that he over heard and it wasn't a term of endearment... I assume... otherwise I would say if the OP took a kind salesperson making a jest or other kindheartedness as insult from one of the best sporting stores on CGN, and maybe in Canada... I mean, that over-reaction would be petty. The OP would have to clarify.
    Or one could assume that the clerk saw the name, thought it was different, and commented "Hey that's a crazy name" just because it was different.

One could assume a lot of things. Just like he assumed it was a slight. I don't know too many guys named Dongbin. It's different. God help anyone for taking notice of something different.

Bubble wrapped society.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

GunNutz
    Well....your name is a bit different perhaps, and crazy might be a touch extreme but maybe you just caught them on a bad day .I have placed numerous mail orders with them without a hitch, and the service was polite. Peace !

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    Make sure to put your feelings under your pillow next time you leave the house. Theyll be nice and safe in there and no chance of being hurt. Dongbin, sounds like something at the ### store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast