Thread: 2 thumbs up - Precision Optics

2 thumbs up - Precision Optics

Not my style to mouth off about vendors but when I get first class service 2 times in a row, I honestly believe these guys are the real thing and I have to say this.

It is my 2nd time buying premium glasses from PlainSight Solution / Precision optics. First time was for an Elcan 1-4 Spector DR and this time was for a Nightforce NXS scope and accessories. On both count, I was offered pleasant, helpful and timely information. Without being on sale, pricing was competitive and order processing/shipping was a charm. No farting around, simply 1st class service, the way it should be. My dealings were with Omer, a true gentleman, knowledgeable person and a hunter.

Got tho know of them from this site as they are a CGN sponsors. Next time you're out for quality optics, I can only suggest to give them a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Funny enough I just made my second purchase from Omer last week, my Bushnell LRHS should arrive today. No complaints here, fast shipping and great prices both times.

where are PlainSight Solution located.thanks in advance.Chris.

Hey, another "two thumbs up" from me on high end optics purchase. Bought an S&B from Omer this fall and ended up chatting about shooting, guns, scopes, for two hours, great guy. I'm still hoping to work out a deal on a lightly used demo rifle from him this spring and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Very knowledge and super friendly.
    I have dealt with most of the dealers over the last few years and have decided that those that value my time, what my experience with the purchase will be like, truly appreciate my business, and take the time to go over details, will be the dealers that get my business.

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tundra guy View Post
    X2. Looking for some Leica scope prices.

Quote Originally Posted by tundra guy View Post
    Has anyone had any dealings with PSS in the new year? I have a PM out and have emailed but have not got a reply to either yet.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE