Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bushmaster C22 AR-15 Rifle Only $369! Black Friday Special

Lol! Yes Huntactical. Been a member for some time but these are my first posts. Thought I better stop being anti social and start posting.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post

Ah..yeah that looks good..>I was expecting a red-headed stepbrother to a Bushmaster.....Congrats guys looks great!!

Also after some Googlimage searches the OP pic handguard looks like a magpul aftermarket.......the actual one looks traditional

One more question...is that mag a Blackdog or a Bushmaster?? are there any markings on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevguy93 View Post
    Ah..yeah that looks good..>I was expecting a red-headed stepbrother to a Bushmaster.....Congrats guys looks great!!

Also after some Googlimage searches the OP pic handguard looks like a magpul aftermarket.......the actual one looks traditional

One more question...is that mag a Blackdog or a Bushmaster?? are there any markings on it?
    Blackdog. No manufacturer or part number on mag.

Was wondering if handguard was aftermarket.

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Sorry about the misrepresentation of the product, we put the picture up before we ever received the guns even. We were under the impression that's how they looked so I do apologize. As far as extra mags go we still haven't found out what we can get.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Just wanted to post a follow up. I sent away for my rebate pretty much immediately and finally got it today. So if you haven't yet received your rebate and are wondering... well, the cheques in the mail. Nice to see a rebate that actually turns into a rebate.

Thanks Dominion for this deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    Just wanted to post a follow up. I sent away for my rebate pretty much immediately and finally got it today. So if you haven't yet received your rebate and are wondering... well, the cheques in the mail. Nice to see a rebate that actually turns into a rebate.

Thanks Dominion for this deal!
    Thanks for the update, we've heard a couple local guys have been getting their rebates as well so that's good that they're slowly but surely making their way out. Thanks again for the order!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Can this still be got? or any similar product to this? I would love a .22LR in a tactical black rifle with great material and parts unlike the Mossberg 715T.

Quote Originally Posted by khmerog View Post
    Can this still be got? or any similar product to this? I would love a .22LR in a tactical black rifle with great material and parts unlike the Mossberg 715T.
    Man this threads from 2015 lol smith and Wesson has some tactical 22 for around 400

Quote Originally Posted by khmerog View Post
    Check out the M&P 15-22 here: http://www.dominionoutdoors.ca/smith...165-barre.html

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345