Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Out of stock D.A. guns

The threaded barrels are the same thickness as the cylinder bore barrels.

Yes we are getting more P762 mags.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Regular
    Is it possible to get a Sig sauer clone in .45 acp?

yes i need another P762 the one i have in 7.62x25 is a lonely pistol, sniff sniff, it needs some friends..., off to book mark the page and check daily

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    I guess you guys already know we want more p762 mags with that February order right!
    This^^^

CGN Regular
    Please bring in some spare 15 and 18 inch threaded barrels if you can for us poor schmo's who bought em without.

Quote Originally Posted by ian745 View Post
    yes i need another P762 the one i have in 7.62x25 is a lonely pistol, sniff sniff, it needs some friends..., off to book mark the page and check daily
    Me first!!! At least you've got one... I have none at the moment!

Seriously, though: What do you think of the P762?

Quote Originally Posted by Calahan View Post
    Me first!!! At least you've got one... I have none at the moment!

Seriously, though: What do you think of the P762?
    well , at first i was afraid, i was petrifeid, ..... oops, that was the song haha, in all seriousness , first glance and it appeared to be a sig that was shipped, and not a DA, look touch and weight are all good, i have a big mitts, so the fit for me is perfect, , ive put about 1500 rounds through it now and not a single issue aside from a few duds, which were ammo related and not gun, , the finish holds up, and its super easy to tear down and clean and put back together, i get lots of weird looks when people ask me about the calibre , but shooting the 7.62x25 is fun, its got some punch to it , thats for sure, overall, great gun, nicely balanced, reliable, great value, and well, that bad thing is its lonely and needs a friend, so hurry up and bring some more in!!!!lol

Last edited by ian745; 12-15-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: added pic

I want a DA oops P762 as well. Carried a P225 for a while, the Sig is a great gun. If Norinco copied as good as they did with the AR 15, then they will be great. Please, please.
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by ian745 View Post
    well , at first i was afraid, i was petrifeid, ..... oops, that was the song haha, in all seriousness , first glance and it appeared to be a sig that was shipped, and not a DA, look touch and weight are all good, i have a big mitts, so the fit for me is perfect, , ive put about 1500 rounds through it now and not a single issue aside from a few duds, which were ammo related and not gun, , the finish holds up, and its super easy to tear down and clean and put back together, i get lots of weird looks when people ask me about the calibre , but shooting the 7.62x25 is fun, its got some punch to it , thats for sure, overall, great gun, nicely balanced, reliable, great value, and well, that bad thing is its lonely and needs a friend, so hurry up and bring some more in!!!!lol

I am very happy with mine as well! The single acting trigger pull on it is great and the reset is very short. Mine had a very decent feeling action right out of the box that has now broken into very smooth after 300 rounds. My new Black Friday Norinco P27 feels very gritty in comparison.

Thanks for the reviews, guys. Can't wait for the P762 to be back in stock! It's such a unique pistol (in that caliber)... hats off to the person/people who came up with the idea and made it happen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast