Thread: Sig Sauer P210 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    New shipment from Germany.

They are my photos. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    ^Sounds that that was from 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    I think the new stuff coming in, was exported from Germany pre ban, and being imported into Canada from other European countries.
    Weird, I've owned two P210's Legend Target and one Super Target that were date coded 2013 and they all had clean slides w/o the Sigarms Inc. Exeter, NH import marks.

They came straight from the Canadian importer (R. Nicholls at the time).

This is definitely not a pistol that was intended for the European market since it wears the US import marks. Probably a pre ban US import that recently crossed our border since it was manuf. in 2014.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Weird, I've owned two P210's Legend Target and one Super Target that were date coded 2013 and they all had clean slides w/o the Sigarms Inc. Exeter, NH import marks.

They came straight from the Canadian importer (R. Nicholls at the time).

This is definitely not a pistol that was intended for the European market since it wears the US import marks. Probably a pre ban US import that recently crossed our border since it was manuf. in 2014.
    Good eye. Definitely a US market gun. The ones coming into Calgary Shooting Centre were new pre-ban euro imports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12