Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T.E.C. TradeEx customer service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar

T.E.C. TradeEx customer service

I'm quick enough to complain when a business fails to provide what I consider good customer service so I thought I should take the time to comment when the opposite happens.

I was looking at one of the on sale shotguns last Friday and sent several emails asking for clarification on specs, features etc. Each one was answered within 15-30 minutes. I finally called to clear up some confusion (on my part) and got through promptly to a very friendly and helpful person named David who seemed quite happy to take the time to answer all my questions.

I placed the order online late Friday afternoon and immediately got an email showing order received followed by another about a hour later showing status as "processing".

Yesterday (Monday) I get a Canada Post shipment notification that the item had been received at the post office at 3:01, shipped via expedited parcels with an ETA of this coming Thursday.

In an industry where service is sometimes pretty uneven and fulfillment of online sales isn't always done in the fastest or the most efficient manner these guys stand out in my opinion.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Things are always easy dealing with Tradeex... Great dealer... JP.

I have to agree, just ordered a laminate SKS, that was in excellent shape, extremely impressed! It was packaged so well even if the delivery person played out a scene or two from Ace Ventura( I got a package people), it still would have been protected. Ordered late Thursday night, shipped Friday and received Thursday in Alberta from out east! Fantastic service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    They are terrific dealers!

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I'm quick enough to complain when a business fails to provide what I consider good customer service so I thought I should take the time to comment when the opposite happens.

I was looking at one of the on sale shotguns last Friday and sent several emails asking for clarification on specs, features etc. Each one was answered within 15-30 minutes. I finally called to clear up some confusion (on my part) and got through promptly to a very friendly and helpful person named David who seemed quite happy to take the time to answer all my questions.

I placed the order online late Friday afternoon and immediately got an email showing order received followed by another about a hour later showing status as "processing".

Yesterday (Monday) I get a Canada Post shipment notification that the item had been received at the post office at 3:01, shipped via expedited parcels with an ETA of this coming Thursday.

In an industry where service is sometimes pretty uneven and fulfillment of online sales isn't always done in the fastest or the most efficient manner these guys stand out in my opinion.
    They are really good to deal with. Haven't had any issues. Good prices too!
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

Yes Tradex is very good to deal with.
    I have had several packages from them and
    never an issue and always a pleasure.

Dealt with them once and it left a bad taste in my mouth...
    Must be the only one based on the fans

I would not hesitate to buy from them, they are great people.

I have dealt with Tradex quite a few times and I have always been impressed. The product descriptions are very good and great service.

Next to the black spruce, near the granite outcrop by the lake (Shield Country)
    I have bought from them for over 30 years & will continue to buy from them.

Excellent service from great folks!
    Cynic: Simply an optimist with experience
    Cynic: a blackguard whose vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be
    Cynicism: Just an unpleasant way of stating the truth
    Cynicism: The power of accurate observation
    It's hard to argue against cynics; they sound smarter than optimists as they have much evidence on their side

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast