Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S&J Soft LIIIA armor & blacking plates

Expired Business Member
    Ive seen these first hand and they are quite nice. Unfortunately as Simon indicated in his other thread we are having trouble getting an exact timeline on the covert carriers. I was told that they are in production but getting sold as fast as the manufacturer can produce them...Luckily for us he has relatives that can physically go there and rattle their cages for us

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle Outdoor Supply View Post
    Ive seen these first hand and they are quite nice. Unfortunately as Simon indicated in his other thread we are having trouble getting an exact timeline on the covert carriers. I was told that they are in production but getting sold as fast as the manufacturer can produce them...Luckily for us he has relatives that can physically go there and rattle their cages for us
    Yep
    I'll have the old man go and coin the owner. See if we can get some movement.
    I do know they just got a massive government order dropped on them...
    More info net week.

I had a tacprogear carrier ,Which plates will more fit in ,either L 3 A, L III A, or L 4.

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    I had a tacprogear carrier ,Which plates will more fit in ,either L 3 A, L III A, or L 4.
    there enought room in the tac pro geat RAV to fit an l4 and soft L3a in with no issuse , in 10x12 size

Very interest to know if it is possible to put in double L 3 A,if it so thin .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123