I was slightly disappointed to learn that the UBR would interfere with the charging handle slot cover on the Modern series (though not disappointed enough to not order a MV anyways ). Initially I considered buying a UBR anyways and seeing what I would have to file/mill off the stock to create a slot/clearance for the cover, but then I stumbled upon this...

ht tp://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/buffer-tube-parts/buffer-tube-hardware/ar-15-stock-extension-sku231000009-5559-12961.aspx

Any reason a product like this wouldn't work to allow installation of the UBR on the ATRS MH and MV? I believe the UBR uses a proprietary length rifle style buffer tube... so this should add an extra inch of clearance for the charging handle slot cover before it interferes with the cheek piece of the UBR. I will admit to having none of the three products in question sitting in front of me to try it out, and it might wind up looking so goofy I wouldn't want to use the setup anyways, but I think it technically should all bolt up and work. Obviously the min/max LOP would be increased by an inch, which might make this less appealing for some smaller shooters, but being 6'2" The minimum adjustments will still be shorter than I like to run my stocks anyways...

Thoughts?