Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love you guys but

I love you guys but

It is the biggest pain in the butt to reach you.

I e-mailed sales@wolverine on nov 21, no awnser.

Missed a call on the 23rd from your shop, called back twice the same day, no dice, got to voicemail.

Talked to Ryan on the 25th and asked him to e-mail me the amount pending for the total payment of my barrel.

Still have not received anything, grumpy have pm disabled and my e-mails to sales@wolverine went unawnsered 3 times already.

It was a hassle to get in touch with someone to make the pre-order but was a total breeze once i got ahold of someone, now i just want to know the exact amount and get the emt and it is once again hard to get ahold of somebody.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    shoot me an email directly to grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com with your name and I'll take care of it for you.

Now, in all fairness if you sent an email on the 21st and someone called on the 23rd you certainly did get a response within the time frame we have always advertized. They were most likely calling to give you the balance and get your payment info. We have had some email issues that have been causing us to miss some emails coming in. If you get the voicemail when you call in please leave a message as they get checked a few times a day and passed around to the guys. Not sure why Ryan hadn't gotten back to you.

Yes my pm's are disabled as are all our account pm's. It is just one more thing to worry about monitoring besides the emails and voicemails. I'd miss a couple of pm's or not be on here during a weekend and I'd be getting roasted for not answering those either LOL.

We have a huge volume of emails and calls and we do try our best but sometimes even we drop the ball or technology attacks. Please email me and I'll get you all looked after!

Hope that helps. Look forward to talking with you.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

OK. .. grumpy and his crew are polar opposites of a few other businesses on this forum that are poor communicators.go easy...
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Just so we are clear i am very pleased with the service i get when i actually get through!

E-mailed you grumpy, thanks!

Feel free to close the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricecookr View Post
    Just so we are clear i am very pleased with the service i get when i actually get through!

E-mailed you grumpy, thanks!

Feel free to close the thread!
    Okay I didn't get the email, it's not in my system here. Can you verify that you sent it to grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com. I have checked my spam filters and my junk email and I don't have any emails in there.
    if you want you can post your email and I"ll send you one to see if it gets to you.

UPDATE: as of 1310hrs central time, no email in Grumpy's mail box, not in his junk mail. Not sure what is happening.

1600hrs central time. Still no email arrived. There must be some error with your server or our server blocking domains or something. If you can provide me with an alternative method of contact I will be more than happy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    1600hrs central time. Still no email arrived. There must be some error with your server or our server blocking domains or something. If you can provide me with an alternative method of contact I will be more than happy to do so.
    Just let her go man, she is not coming back......just let her go. :-)
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by h.k.glock 007 View Post
    just let her go man, she is not coming back......just let her go. :-)

lmao.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    shoot me an email directly to grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com with your name and I'll take care of it for you.

Now, in all fairness if you sent an email on the 21st and someone called on the 23rd you certainly did get a response within the time frame we have always advertized. They were most likely calling to give you the balance and get your payment info. We have had some email issues that have been causing us to miss some emails coming in. If you get the voicemail when you call in please leave a message as they get checked a few times a day and passed around to the guys. Not sure why Ryan hadn't gotten back to you.

Yes my pm's are disabled as are all our account pm's. It is just one more thing to worry about monitoring besides the emails and voicemails. I'd miss a couple of pm's or not be on here during a weekend and I'd be getting roasted for not answering those either LOL.

We have a huge volume of emails and calls and we do try our best but sometimes even we drop the ball or technology attacks. Please email me and I'll get you all looked after!

Hope that helps. Look forward to talking with you.
    Class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast