Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of NEA items

Lack of NEA items

To Ryan and whom ever runs SFRC procurement

With respect, there seems to be several listings on your website for NEA products, however there has been little to no stock for the last two fiscal quarters.

As SFRC is the main distribution point for NEA civilian sales, I was wondering why that is, and what you are doing to remedy the situation?

I look forward to your constructive response.

regards

AbH

^ What he said
    For those who are intorested in NEA products, one would assume SFRC to be the place too go. Not so, I was told by them, they no longer sell NEA.

Last time I heard from my local gunstore is that NEA break a lot it has become such a hassle that my local gunstore no longer wish to have any business with NEA.....

From what I've seen their market is so huge in NZ,a lot of parts and rifle shave been making their way down there first.

After trying out the gen2 rifles I was sold on their 7.62x39 rifle.nice to see they are offering other colours as well,but like the others all said,it would be nice to see their product in stock.

That said,other retailers are similarly under stocked with NEA stuff,it's just being produced fast enough for the market I guess.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

We have lots of NEA parts, uppers etc on order and they have been selling quickly when they do arrive. We're still selling NEA parts and accessories, we just decided not to advertise complete guns at the moment as they are back logged. When more come in, we will put them on the website.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    To Ryan and whom ever runs SFRC procurement

With respect, there seems to be several listings on your website for NEA products, however there has been little to no stock for the last two fiscal quarters.

As SFRC is the main distribution point for NEA civilian sales, I was wondering why that is, and what you are doing to remedy the situation?

I look forward to your constructive response.

regards

AbH

BANNED
    NEA isn't exactly known for their quality...but probably at least as good as Norinco,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    NEA is busier than the proverbial one legged man - just because they're Canadian doesn't mean Canada is their only market.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    NEA isn't exactly known for their quality...but probably at least as good as Norinco,,
    That is certainly not true. Perhaps this was the case with the first Gen, but not for the last 2 yrs approx.
    I've handled many Norc AR15's, and the new Gen NEA-15s are much nicer than any Norc.
    I've had my 14.5" for over a yr. Flawless after a thousand+ rounds.
    That's been my experience anyway.
    (And I'm a Norc fan, BTW. Great value for the $.)
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 12-08-2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: 1000+, not 1000s
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Sign me up for their stripper lower as well. Need one to matcb their upper group assembly. Hate going to a US lower...turning the gun into 2 tone gun

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Sign me up for their stripper lower as well. Need one to matcb their upper group assembly. Hate going to a US lower...turning the gun into 2 tone gun

I don't think there will be any for a while as they have large export orders at the moment.

Ryan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast