Thread: Thanks Hi-cal!

CGN Regular

Thanks Hi-cal!

Got a real nice sks with an ar magwell.

Had them chop and thread the barrel and install a choate drill and tap and trigger job. Quality of work was what we all expect from hical these days, top notch. came with an XCR pistol mag. Fed and shot great, fist size 10 shot groups at 100m.

The support after sale was what really sets them apart. I had several conversations with Dave trying to figure out why my old xcr pistol mags would nose dive rounds when loaded up with more than 3 or 4 rounds. We figured out that i had the old revision without the anti-tilt follower. Even answering texts after hours while i was plugging away on the workbench.

Hical can expect much more business from me in the future.

I will post pictures once i get my ncstar compact scope on it, because we all know gun threads are worthless without pics!

Dave and his crew are awesome folks!!

The amount of non stop support I received from them, even after hours when they are at home on their own time!!!

I'd gladly leave a resume at their shop to apply for a job but I've got other commitments that I'm attached to.

CGN Regular
    Picture as promised.

Ended up cold bluing the bolt. not terrible, might need another application. Wasn't the best bluing in the world on the dust cover anyways, so it matches. At some point i may get it all parkerized, why the hell not? im like 1400 bucks into this gun already, this turd is starting to look pretty polished.