Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool new products for the T97 rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by tbay1972 View Post
    Any of those railed forends coming in?
    Those forends were a one time order, no plans for any more.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Should look into making other charging handles that can be bolted into the FTU spot

Just sold out of the Mag releases, but both RH & LH ones on the way already, 1 week or so. Lots of charging handles in stock still.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

I'm not trying to be that guy, but the gun was designed to be reloaded by using the right hand and tilting the rifle with the left hand supporting it. Why are people trying to reload it in a way it was never designed to be reloaded and then complaining about ergos? :S I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by yuuup! View Post
    Why would you order the right side mag release? The guy that makes them makes a left side release also ...
    I dunno, maybe for us left handed shooters that can now manipulate mag changes that much easier with our supporting right hand.

-Saryet, out!-
    -It's better to be the Shepherd than the Sheep-

Quote Originally Posted by TK-Hryciuk View Post
    I'm not trying to be that guy, but the gun was designed to be reloaded by using the right hand and tilting the rifle with the left hand supporting it. Why are people trying to reload it in a way it was never designed to be reloaded and then complaining about ergos? :S I just don't get it...
    Most people don't take their hand off the grip to reload, and using your left hand to push the stock mag release isn't ideal in terms of ergos

Will these products work with a LA-12 Puma?

We have both RH & LH charging handles & mag releases on the way next week, take your pick......

Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Most people don't take their hand off the grip to reload, and using your left hand to push the stock mag release isn't ideal in terms of ergos
    Bingo, i dont like to remove my right hand from the grip, i use my left for manipulation when i can & it works well, for me....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    That's because the original military design was meant for an AK style mag release, where you can beer can the mag with your right hand and flick the empty mag out with one single motion. Two reasons why that cannot be done with our Canadian civvie redesign.
    (1) Due to our gun laws, we have this preference to using 10 rounders AR mags, which is straight insert and not tilt-in. Never mind the mag release, the redesigned mag well seems to be a problem.
    (2) Most North American shooters are programmed to be AR shooters, anything that does not operate the same way as an AR is not preferred. Hence we have a dogma about keeping strong hand on grip while reloading.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast