Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few custom built 870 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    For starters, im not a gunsmith...and have no idea whatsoever how busy you are, and what it would take for you to do this....but you dont have to get snippy just because i made a fair suggestion about what i (and many) others i know who also like chokes.....
    Simple fact of the matter, most guys arent going to run around pretending to be "TACTICAL" with a so-called tactical shotgun.....most short shotguns are bush guns,used for for wilderness protection and the such. I work in the bush and sometimes a short shotty is the best thing to have for security...whether its so called tactical or not..
    if i am up in the arctic or waaay back in the bush in northern bc, chokes are ideal for knocking down ptarmigan or rabbits or arctic ground squirrel (which are everywhere up there)in a survival situation which is part of a realistic scenario for my line of work. I know a few pilots who have said they wished they could buy these barrels pre choked as they have to order them online, and dont always have access to a gunsmith...
    sorry if i insulted you...and that wasnt my intention...i just was making a simple request...

btw thanks for getting my 400.00 order out to me so quick, the order had an issue, it was resolved thu email immediatly....and i received it today....i came to this thread to thank you publicly for such great service.......but unfortunatly had to reply to your response....
    Slim
    you are right, was about a dicky answer. Sorry for that.
    Bit of a frustrating day.
    bbb

np man...we all get those days...

Shows real class to say that......I thank you for that...and be assured I will be back forking over my cash to you in the future
    Keep up the great work...its awesome to have a vendor respond so quickly to an email issue and get it resolved.....by the way the quality of your product was top notch

BANNED
    Haha I have some of those Costco gas cans too. Very good cause they have a vent and are not as big and take less room than the older style red cans. THey are lighter to lift when full too which is easier on the back and less spillage. Nice shottys too BTW.

bump

btt

Btt

CGN frequent flyer Cyanide Ride's Avatar
    Holy crap, that wingmaster is gorgeous.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32

Unofficial TV-PressPass fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12