Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hical.ca new CZ/CSA peep sight ready!

Hical.ca new CZ/CSA peep sight ready!

Our new Hical.ca CZ/CSA peep sight ready is now ready! Due to the excellent feedback & response to our SKS Target Peep, we have designed a CZ version, this will be an all steel, heavy duty sight that simply replaces the factory rear sight & gives you a fast, accurate sight picture. These will be the same price as our popular SKS peep, $69.99. We designed these to be slightly smaller than the front sight ring so there is no way to misalign your sight picture, you need to drop by the store & try our demo to see how well they really do work!

Last edited by hical.ca; 12-29-2015 at 01:03 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    can you show us the sight picture?
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

the rear sight is just slightly smaller than the front ring. Its hard to get a good pic...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    I guess there must be a patent on the Rausch Tactical version... it was so simple, works with the original elevation slide and provides a great sight picture.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out. Keep up the good work. Its great to see innovations like this.

We still have 4 more spots for the preorder discount list, if you need an awesome sight for your CZ for only $59.99, drop us a line as we will be shipping Monday!
    Last edited by hical.ca; 12-29-2015 at 01:04 PM.

So I emailed yesterday and still haven't gotten a reply. I tried calling this morning and left a message but have yet to hear back. How am I supposed to order these?

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I guess there must be a patent on the Rausch Tactical version... it was so simple, works with the original elevation slide and provides a great sight picture.
    I think it was licensed from NEA or perhaps NEIT Arms. Rauch was notoriously difficult to deal with, and was consistently without stock.

That said, I had a easy time with him - and the CZ858 peep sight - but I was an early adopter.

That said, it was at least twice the price if I recall correctly, than a eminently practical battle sight as offered.

Both the SKS and CZ variant sight remind quite strongly of the Longbranch sights: adjust the front post for a zero at 200, and nail the target handily from 100 to 300 yards all day!

Cheers!

I got no confirmation on my email either.

The Emails will be going out as soon as they are ready to ship, probably Tomorrow, confirmation will be a purchase link!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast