Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one shot tactical...quality items

one shot tactical...quality items

I really like one shot tacticals items they sell in their store.....they come across as a dealer who not only knows their items they sell ....but also use them and know what to sell ...and not to sell.
    I have bought from them in the past and looking thru their site ....I have just bought more more of their quality "obviously personally rersearched" product.

I am speaking of their snowshoes, they have RATCHET straps...only a dealer who knows and actually uses the stuff would stock these...
    I have spent many a mile on snowshoes (15k a day) sometimes...and I would be lying if I didn't say I haven't thrown a pair in anger as far as I could thru the trees with the crappy buckle straps...al bogged up with snow and ice...and impossible to strap down tight
    Also from the climbing section, they actually sell quality and "hands on" gear that you actually need for SRT (although a ASAP might be a good product...(double line work related rope access backup..kinda hard to source)...wink wink )...and the yates mtn warfare rig...I haven't tried...but I find it very interesting ..minimalist and well made looking...will definitely be a future purchase....looks like it has the meat to take the rough scraping and abuse from squeezing thru pinches and sharp rocks in caves and get you out and up/down the line at the end of the day safely...

anyhow...thanks again guys for such a great store...I will be looking into kayaks for the family next spring...and I will goto you first...a store that actually "uses" the product they sell ...and has the "personal expertise" to advise me in the right direction....

good job guys....keep it up
    Last edited by slim123; 12-18-2015 at 04:03 AM.

I just received a LMT bolt carrier group and am very pleased with the whole transaction. I'll be back is all I can say. Thanks One Shot.

BANNED
    i have dealt with one shot since they opened the doors, not only are they great retailers but actual users and innovators of the products they sell, their support of small canadian veteran owned buisness's is also appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Thanks guys!!
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Regular
    I love ordering from them, I like the speed at which they ship.

I also ordered a PD-35 from them, thinking I would save a bit of money and not get the PD-35 tacticle because everywhere else had it more expensive by 15 to 20 bucks(because it has the word tactical in it).
    I open my package and long behold, a PD-35 tactical.

I look at their page a few times a month looking for things I want but dont need. lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    one shot tactical is great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Darren you need to sell Cigars and whiskey next :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Wait for it!!!
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng503 View Post
    I just received a LMT bolt carrier group and am very pleased with the whole transaction. I'll be back is all I can say. Thanks One Shot.
    Just ordered one of those as well

just got the first set of kids showshoes today.......great quality, very happy with them.....as soon as the rest come it will be time to plan the winter hiking/camping trips...

thanks guys....merry Christmas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast